Banned from Glory Glory

spurs4life said:
Damocles said:
spurs4life said:
I've done nothing but take it on the chin, all my posts have been congratulating you. I've had a lot decent conversations with good knowledgable city fans. I take it for what it is, banter.

The situation is what it is, no level of fans screaming it's not fair will change that. We just have to deal with it. We've spent a lot of money of course, we've hardly been poor. The clubs wage limit has ensured we remain a sustainable limit run within our means. Anyway that doesn't matter as we are just revisiting old ground. Other fans will continue to moan, you guys will continue to say who cares.

I think right now we're still more than a match for you.

So are we, it just so happens that our idea of sustainability is different by about 700 billion quid.
And you finish 3/4 still
The season before 5th.
The season before that, 10th.
A few seasons before, just avoiding relegation.

Progress.

Bluemoon115 said:
spurs4life said:
Damocles said:
spurs4life said:
I've done nothing but take it on the chin, all my posts have been congratulating you. I've had a lot decent conversations with good knowledgable city fans. I take it for what it is, banter.

The situation is what it is, no level of fans screaming it's not fair will change that. We just have to deal with it. We've spent a lot of money of course, we've hardly been poor. The clubs wage limit has ensured we remain a sustainable limit run within our means. Anyway that doesn't matter as we are just revisiting old ground. Other fans will continue to moan, you guys will continue to say who cares.

I think right now we're still more than a match for you.

So are we, it just so happens that our idea of sustainability is different by about 700 billion quid.
And you finish 3/4 still
The season before 5th.
The season before that, 10th.
A few seasons before, just avoiding relegation.

Progress.
And we're going to the FA Cup Final for the 1st time since 1981

Bilboblue said:
law74 said:
It is well known that the "Premier"league was founded urely out of greed with the "big" clubs (like at that time spurs, everton, rags, liverpool and arse) demanding that they be given more of the TV revenue or they would break away.
The FA to their eternal shame and damnation decided to try and keep them in the "football family" and gave the world the FAPL, since then we have seen the bosman ruling which means that players can hold clubs to ransom and UEFA changing the goalposts to help the rich clubs get even richer by scrapping the Cup Winner Cup, changing the European Cup to the champions and other invited guests league (for more TV and advertising revenue), and even changing the UEFA cup to a league basis, all in the chase of a few extra £'s for the rich clubs.
That has opened the doors for investors to "buy" with borrowed money some of the most "marketable trade marks" in what was once a game and price far too many out of attending.

Spurs have far too many fingerprints over the start of this process to start finger pointing when they (yet again) come off second best to the beast that they helped create.

I like it.

So do i, well said that man.

There is nothing on this good earth that unifies the Bluemoon board more than some twatty Spurs fans coming on and whingeing about us being more successful...

Just a couple of days before we play the FA Cup Final and we are all as one!

Thank you Spurs4life!

Craig_J said:
Clearly you were better then us because the second half of the season we were utter dogshite for reasons such as a manager who isn't tactically all there and a lack of striker.

article-1385652-0BFDD8F200000578-982_634x465.jpg

What position does Crouchy play Craig? Striker?

He scored on Tuesday didn't he?

How much did you pay for him? £9-10 million?

Money well spent if you ask me!!

Let's not go down that road ^^^^
RSC couldn't even score an own goal, actually he could hardly even play!
We have wasted some money big time, as we all know.
Anyways spurs, what's the chances in you lads renting this council house then?! ;)

Soulboy said:
There is nothing on this good earth that unifies the Bluemoon board more than some twatty Spurs fans coming on and whingeing about us being more successful...

Thank you Spurs4life!
We may argue with each other. We may attack each other and say nasty, stupid stuff to each other.

But at the end of the day, we're all Blues. Too many Spurs fans feel they're entitled to success because of history or being from London or the style they play on the field. That's a load of junk. You're entitled to the success you earn on the pitch. We Blues know that. They need to learn it.

Soulboy said:

Thank you Spurs4life!

classy. how have i been 'twatty'?

there are a lot of decent city folk out there that I have a lot of respect for. I honestly am not the least bitter about you qualifying for fourth.

I've wished you good luck in the cup on numerous threads. I don't understand the vitriol of a lot of city fans towards us. Even in victory you are spiteful. Enjoy it man, we as Spurs and City fans know these 'good times' don't roll around every year and how quickly it can go tits up.

stony wrote:

I've signed up to a few in the past to put my view across when they have been slating City but it's pretty pointless. There is a lot of ill feeling towards us by fans envious of our owners and unless you start by kissing arses you soon get banned.
Very few forums let you put across your argument without getting arsey and accusing you of being a shit stirrer.
For all the shit levelled at bluemoon from other forums, at least rival fans can come on here and put across their point without fear of the ban hammer falling on them just for having a different opinion.

Trust me its the same on all fan forums and it makes sense. If I was to post something I considered the truth but would be inflammatory to a City forum like this then I would fully expect the mods to come down hard on me.

Actually no it is not!

On this board the mods will come down on you like a ton of bricks if you are personally abusive etc ( read the code of conduct ) but you can say what you like otherwise and they know that we will sort it out (and we do).

You can make any point you want, you might get slaughtered by the board members for it but you can make it.

We have rags, stokies, dippers, spuds etc posting on here and I have never known one get banned just for making post in a reasonable manner, for being inflammatory tw@ts, WUM's or for being abusive fair enough but never for making a reasonable post.

Bluemoon, ruining fans forums since the takeover (obviously we did not exist before then ;-) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.