banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

Col12 said:
The East Stand 2nd Tier ran out of Strongbow before kick off and then John Smiths and Fosters during half time! Perhaps this is something they're beginning to experiment with...

And ran out of chicken balti pies on level 1 .... who ate them all??[/quote]

Atleast it wasn't chips they ran out of, that was a bad day that day.

Bans for smokers should occur anyway.

Nasty habit , Fellow footballing fans should not have to inhale smoke just because you cannot go 90 mins without one.

On ye bike ..

if you ban smoking, then ban alcohol, they both kill you, smoking maybe anti social, but so is drinking to excess. i do both, but i can easily go without a fag and a drink for 2hrs. but serving drink increases the need foe a fag. so only fair both be banned haha

I was in block 201 due to having moved from the South Stand. I went to the toilets at half time and the spiral was packed with smokers. As a non smoker it didn't bother me at all and didn't seem to bother the stewards.

On the way there I heard a bloke say to his mate, "we'll go outside you can smoke there".

This seems like a good compromise, why do level two folk need to go into the toilets if they can do this and do level one folk have access to the spirals?

People should worry that the club don't try and ban arseholes cos if they did a lot of people on here would be f*cked.

desperatedon said:
I was in block 201 due to having moved from the South Stand. I went to the toilets at half time and the spiral was packed with smokers. As a non smoker it didn't bother me at all and didn't seem to bother the stewards.

On the way there I heard a bloke say to his mate, "we'll go outside you can smoke there".

This seems like a good compromise, why do level two folk need to go into the toilets if they can do this and do level one folk have access to the spirals?

seems to work ok behind 201 - no-one seems to smoke that I've seen in the gents as far as I can recall - I have no problem with smoking on the spirals

though a few weeks back people were warned by a friendly steward "off the record" that there was going to be a purge at half time - never saw nothing though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.