banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

They won't say how long the ban is because until you write in saying how sorry you are and begging for it back, the ban is indefinate.

I was banned for over two years once, over a minor issue, because I couldn't be arsed apologising.

When they get your letter saying what a naughty boy you've been and promising it won't happen again, they'll start the three games from then, so any games that pass before you do that will be added on.

Re: If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Skashion said:
Not saying that should happen in this case because the guy has admitted he's guilty

The lad was guilty he should take his punishment like we all do and we all have done. Fucking Microsoft, Jesus.
There is no disagreement on that point. I was just refuting your damaging scaremongering bullshit that if you take the club on all you'll get is an apology two years down the line. Why would the club apologise to a guilty smoker? I took that, therefore, to mean you were making a general point about taking the club to court.

Personally I don't think the club should be banning smokers but they have the right to do so.

tidyman said:
They won't say how long the ban is because until you write in saying how sorry you are and begging for it back, the ban is indefinate.

I was banned for over two years once, over a minor issue, because I couldn't be arsed apologising.

When they get your letter saying what a naughty boy you've been and promising it won't happen again, they'll start the three games from then, so any games that pass before you do that will be added on.

I understand your stance but it's perfectly possible to apologise without actually meaning it. An apology made to a friend when you've let them down is a sincere one but an apology to an organisation does not have to be. Cross your fingers, wink as you post it... Whatever.

Firstly - let me say i do not smoke.

I haven't read it all - if he was bannedbecause he was smoking in the toilets then fair enough, he shouldn't be such an ars* hole.

If he was on the spiral then the ban is out of order - there are at least 20 every single match doing absolutely no harm and are continually ignored buy the stewards.

As far as I'm concerned the spirals should be deemed as outdoors - makes it all a lot easier

SuperKevinHorlock91 said:
I just can't see why people are so desperate for a smoke. Must be bad if they NEED to smoke whilst at the football.

First of all may I say I am a smoker, wish I wasn't but you don't get everything you wish for.

I took my lad to England V Italy (amateur) the other day and did not smoke througout the whole match. I wanted one at half time but as my boy is only 8 I could not leave him alone.

I did not feel the need through the second half.

My conclusion, it is mainly psychosomatic and I am giving it up saving myself £50 or so a week.

But FFS how hard is to let smokers out at half time and let them back in after. Problem solved. People can have piss wherever in the ground without being choked and the smokers can get their fix if they neeed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.