Banner at Celtic today

Yeah TTTCITYBHOY your right this needs to be shut down now. Were all CTID lad and thats all that matters on here..

TTTCITYBHOY said:
tueartsboots said:
Evening Tony. How goes it? I'm a proddy dog btw !
i actually dont give a shit mateyer a Blue
Lol ! Blue through and through ! As we all are. Fuck this sectariasm shite.
It's actually a shame that that side of history isn't taught.
Most Mancs now nothing about the Manchester Martyrs, a dark time and over 150 years ago<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 pm --<br /><br />
TTTCITYBHOY said:
tueartsboots said:
Evening Tony. How goes it? I'm a proddy dog btw !
i actually dont give a shit mateyer a Blue
Lol ! Blue through and through ! As we all are. Fuck this sectariasm shite.
It's actually a shame that that side of history isn't taught.
Most Mancs now nothing about the Manchester Martyrs, a dark time and over 150 years ago

This is Great Britain and we wear the poppy. If you don't want to wear it, fine. But WE wear the poppy. If you don't like it then don't wear it but don't fuckin say it's WRONG to wear it and that by wearing it you're somehow implicated in a dodgy regime. If that's what you think then you can fuck off to a country of your choice because the vast majority of people in this island will fight to the death (and I am one) against people who are intent on imposing their own agendas on us. The poppy reinforces that message.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
blue dallas said:
racist, scum.

balls all to do with poppy's .

all about despising the English.
firstly,if you want racist,see the post about Fenian bastards.
secondly,it certainly aint about anything anti English mate.
surprised this shite hasn't been pulled yet tbh.

oh btw,you certainly picked the right username.
see NOTW re Brother Dallas and his anti-Pope e-mail ;)
i'm catholic and that protest is anti english, which makes it racist.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Newlunar said:
English football team forum, please have the courtesy of insulting us in our own language. The world needs no comprehension of your defunct tongue.
then why dont the mods bin it then,like i've asked for.(several times)
Why should it be binned though?

You say freedom of speech allows them to display the banner, freedom of speech also allows people to discuss the banner.

Correct inaccuracies 'til your hearts content, but you can't ask for a thread to be shut down just because it's an opinion you don't share.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.