Banner at Celtic today

ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg

johnmc said:
Scottyboi said:
Are you trying to justify them banners because city sing munich?

-- Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:38 am --

Well how can you be offended by something if it has no part in your life :S

In no way shape or form have I justified those banners. I am saying that to stop them goes against what these people fought for.

Secondly if an Indian is called a "paki" then they cant be offended? As that's what you are implying.

Indians get offended about being called a 'paki' because they hate them.
One day they might all get along. If not let them fight each other to the death.
And im sure my grandad didn't sign up to the army to have his death mocked. (must of been in the small print)

tueartsboots said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
and you can stfu Anthony :)
Sorry T, couldn't resist. I know my Irish history and would never use that word nor fenian in a nasty way.
I was married to a NI prod and was horrified at the sectarian diatribe so studied to find out why. Shocking isn't the word
tis cool mate,
you there on weds btw

And I'm sure Frank swifts family didn't want his death mocked by fans of a club he represented. It shouldn't be mocked whether there is one death or a million.

For some reason and I'm not sure why you think I agree with the banners. I don't.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
tueartsboots said:
Sorry T, couldn't resist. I know my Irish history and would never use that word nor fenian in a nasty way.
I was married to a NI prod and was horrified at the sectarian diatribe so studied to find out why. Shocking isn't the word
tis cool mate,
you there on weds btw
Nah mate, stuck in London. Will be in Kilburn singing Loyalist songs ;P ! You down for the party 4th December? Will be my next chance to get home

m7mcfc said:
Wheres the other thread gone?

I feel what I wrote on the other (taken away thread) was justifiable and totally within reason can the Mod who deemed the thread unworthy tell me why?

I also thank you for not letting it reach 10 pages.

Catholic Irish decent and will wear a poppy with pride.

since when has it been compulsery to wear a poppy ? just wondered before the the righteous decends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.