Banning smoking in beer gardens

I think I'd rather sit in a beer garden with one or two having a cig, than sitting in a beer garden with cars, lorries and buses passing every second, churning out their fumes.

I know which one of the two does more damage to the environment, and it isn't the one or two having a crafty smoke.

This form of ill health is not as bad as this form of ill health…

Cigarettes have no benefit to anyone whatsoever.

Florida has a rule that as long as the pub doesn't cook / serve food on the premises, then smoking is permitted.
My local dive bar right on the Alafia River is one such place.
I don't mind it as it usually has both main amd side door (leading to the covered outdoor area) open and there are four or five ceiling fans on all the time.
There is a trailer attached to the site where food is cooked and served and if you so wish you can eat it inside the pub, most eat it outside.
It took me a while to get used to being inside but I don't mind it when there's just a few lighting up and if the gorgeous Sarah is behind the bar. When the air gets a little heavy then I'm outside
The fucking stink of cooked meat, onions or chilli makes me wanna throw up. Then the fat bastards that eat it stink on the way to the hospital for their triple heart by-pass. Have you seen the shit that comes out of their arses? Digusting habit that needs BANNING asap.

The fucking stink of cooked meat, onions or chilli makes me wanna throw up. Then the fat bastards that eat it stink on the way to the hospital for their triple heart by-pass. Have you seen the shit that comes out of their arses? Digusting habit that needs BANNING asap.
Well they mainly.serve sea food items and definitely not chilli and no, I've never seen the shit that comes out of their arses. Have you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.