Banning smoking in beer gardens

Obesity causes more damage regarding health and my eyes. Ban sugar and pick on the fatties as well

After a shitty foggy Monday yesterday was nice and Sunny - I had to nip to the nearby Sainsburys Local which shares a car park with the Voyager pub. It has a large out door area (even has a stage as they host bands there) and I walked through it to the shop. I noted both there and back there was nobody smoking in the beer garden.

Smoking is disgusting and shouldn't be done anywhere where it can impact non smokers who have no choice but to be there. For example outside a hospital, on a train platform or even a supermarket carpark. Even your neighbour smoking in their own garden is grim for non smokers.
As a smoker in my own garden seeing a washing line full of piss stained Y-Fronts flapping in the wind is more grim, are you guilty of this? ; )

The only good idea Sunak ever had was the phased smoking ban, and probably the only policy he actually personally believed in, and it was the first thing he fucked off on the campaign trail.
What? I actually thought that was probably the craziest unforceable policy I'd ever heard.

Hard to pick which was worse that or Rwanda.

That is true, and would be with or without smokers and bans.

There is also a culture of craving 'new', so pubs often refresh re-open as something else. It goes down as a pub closing down in statistics, but that isn't always the case, they sometimes simply re-brand.
Yes most have rebranded themselves as flats or shops..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.