Banning smoking in beer gardens

I am referencing the data you yourself and stonerblue posted ffs. You have tried to use percentage of closures as 'proof' that it is the smoking ban, when both those articles list other factors contributing to pub closures.

Tell you what, you show me the evidence that pub closures are down to the smoking ban. Excluding everything else. Not just that pubs closed, not that the made losses (because they had to pay more taxes, rent and spend more on goods), but that puple having to step outside to smoke caused them to close. And I will happily concede.
You first.

]
You're lucky though this fruit smell allergy that has soared like a pandemic amongst non smokers and non vapers obviously doesn't affect you.

#helpitsmellsjustlikejelly

I understand why the fruity smells piss people off, when they get subjected to a gang of teenagers constantly blasting the things indoors or on public transport. I use it when I used to smoke basically. Few puffs in the morning, few on breaks, always go outside. I think people get issues when they start using them like an oxygen tank, people don't clean them or change devices often enough either, so saliva sits in the mouthpiece and becomes a petri dish.

Do think my pineapple flavour smells quite pleasant though, much better than a lit cig anyway!

]

I understand why the fruity smells piss people off, when they get subjected to a gang of teenagers constantly blasting the things indoors or on public transport. I use it when I used to smoke basically. Few puffs in the morning, few on breaks, always go outside. I think people get issues when they start using them like an oxygen tank, people don't clean them or change devices often enough either, so saliva sits in the mouthpiece and becomes a petri dish.

Do think my pineapple flavour smells quite pleasant though, much better than a lit cig anyway!
I tried several weird fruit flavour vapes but didn't like any of them so I stuck to tobacco flavour. But the more I vaped the more I coughed so I stopped vaping and went back to rolling my own cigarettes. If I manage to stop smoking I won't ever vape because I want to be totally free of nicotine addiction. I have several friends who vape, some with nicotine, some without but vaping just isn't for me.

You are a considerate vaper and I've come across many who are not. They chuff away like a steam train wherever they are. They think it's OK to vape in places that smoking is banned, it's not, it's just plain selfish and Inconsiderate.

]

The nuclear devices that kids and even some adults use do smack of look at me. I think eventually if vapes survive(despite the efforts of the very boring busy cunts) they will be toned down.
The world is full of various smells we don't ban them because the odd dullard doesn't like it.

You clearly haven't lol. Anyway I'm bored with this thread and you ranting on about smokers outside pubs. Enjoy the rest of the thread. Until we cross swords on the next hot topic....

One day we'll agree on something. Or not, nothing personal either way. Whatever I said I did so in good faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.