Bar Haaland have we ever signed anyone 'good enough'

Silva was to lightweight for the PL I remember was the thought
...FIVE MINUTES LATER..What a genius..tbf especially back in the day....UK fans didn't really follow Euro or SA leagues much .. pretty insular approach so we never know the real value until they start performing for us (unless they come from another prem team)

Just looking at the transfer forum and it seems that every player we are supposedly after or linked with is instantly derided as not being good enough or at 'our level' by the majority of the posters, so i was wondering have we in our recent history signed anyone that the majority of people thought were good enough or do we bring people to 'our level'
There were some muppets that didn’t rate Haaland if you look.

De bruyne has done okay for us as well
Not sure that's what the OP is getting at. I think he means that, at the time of signing, how many of our players were deemed "good enough" by our knowledgeable fan base? I seem to remember quite a few "hmms" when Grealish, Ake and Akanji came in. They were all excellent for us last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.