Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
And the plot thickens

Yeah on 8350 and doubt I'll get one, assuming the post above squrtyflower is correct then if you had say 9k points and in a branch you'd just get your own ticket in case it sold out above your level. so technically, with the internet nobody should apply via a Supports Club.

Unless of course you aren't using it yourself so you don't care if it sells out or not.....

Is it not obvious what happens regards fans that don't have the required amount of points but have been promised a ticket via a supporters club?

Some I assume don't give a toss about their allocation the club gives them.

They'll have lots and lots of fans that have been going with the supporters club for years, most of which will probably have the level of points needed. Of those fans, some will have no intention of going to Barcelona but their loyalty points will still be used in order to obtain a ticket that'll then be distributed to another member of the club who is wanting to go but doesn't have the points.

Simples really

RACHACE said:
Is it not obvious what happens regards fans that don't have the required amount of points but have been promised a ticket via a supporters club?

They'll have lots and lots of fans that have been going with the supporters club for years, most of which will probably have the level of points needed. Of those fans, some will have no intention of going to Barcelona but their loyalty points will still be used in order to obtain a ticket that'll then be distributed to another member of the club who is wanting to go but doesn't have the points.

Simples really
Bingo
Give the man a prize

RACHACE said:

Simples really

Which is no different to an individual S/card holder with mega points doing exactly the same thing for a mate who probably wouldn't qualify.

this game is gonna split everybodys opinions on loyalty points, supporters clubs etc

people on 8000 or under can forget it for this game so obviously they are going to be finding other ways of getting tickets,

using mates or strangers cards with big points on being the main way, facebook is full of people begging for tickets and i bet half of them have only been going a few years, but if they time it right and see a comment offering the use of a seasoncard they will be in, loyalty points mean nothing now apart from to the ones over 7k who can pimp there cards out to the newbys we have adopted over the last few years, honest people waiting there turn for there points to come up are going to be gazumped...

while the swap ticket pages are good for some they are a nightmare for others,

barca away will be the one where every man and his dog are up for finding any way of getting in...

good luck if you are trying!

It was never going to be fair how the tickets were allocated for this game.
I have not got enough points, but like the other 16 in our lot we are all booked to go and we dont have one between us.
I still think that 96,000 is a lot to sell and I have heard rumours, yes rumours that if you turn up at the Nou Camp you can buy tickets.
As we are only a small club, fast becoming a massive one, we might not be the attraction to the Barca fans, especially if we are 6 v 0 up from the first leg.
They might increase the allocation if it is not sold out and they see 2000 or more fans trying to get in the nearest bar to watch it.
I am a Supporters Club member and we have been told and had copy emails from CITY that they cannot guarentee an allocation.
I do think that the Points system needs tweeking.
EG Whoever went to the most league cup games should be guarenteed a ticket for the final.
Same with the Champions League, 3 Points for away legs, then 1 points for home legs, If you have done all 6 games the points criteria starts at 12.
The problem is the Platinum and corporate ticket holders are catching up the gold ones so some can choose their games
Basically if you went to Moscow or Plzen you deserve a ticket.

shinpads said:
has anyone spoken to the club about how sales are going, I have 8350 points and booked on tommy cook trip (provisionally) , if it doesnt reach my points level I have to miss out.

been to the ticket office around 3.30 and they only had around 50 left and said online and phone sales only have limited number left. Also said tommy cook lot still have to qualify to get tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.