Barca v City Post Match Thread

I am afraid thats has showed we are a million miles away from Barcelona...apart from the defence being poor, the midfield getting caught in possesion and giving the ball away. The inexplicable actions of a goalkeeper who to me looks like Peps first and perhaps biggest dropped bollock. Going forward the final ball going to defenders or nobody time after time, and tame and piss poor finishing.
Add to this it seemed our players were frequently slipping on their arse and theirs were,nt. Solve all this and we just need to find a Lional Messi and we will be as good as Barcelona.....

Worry is that Barcelona didnt really seem to have broken sweat.

No way did we deserve to lose 4-0 but when Coco the fucking clown is in goal and decides to dink a pass to Suarez then it changes everything.
Honestly thought we matched them all the way until Coco fucked up.
Pep might be a master tactician and think outside the box but he needs to rethink about getting a top class keeper because what we have is nowhere near good enough.

Guardiola has fucked up in 3 of the last 4 games.

Not at all..certaonly not today dn not versus everton

it was individual errors and a big slice of luck (for the first goal) that cost us today......for large parts of the first half we were the better team and Peps tactics were working a treat...tehy then get a goal which was partly due to Kolorv being crap at tackling near the half way line but then they get a huge slice of luck.

Bravo at fault yes - nothing Pep can do about that

Yet we still created chances and could have had a couple of goals - we lacked a bit of cutting edge tonight

Sorry lads, I'm Pep and Barca supporter and my words could be harsh.

It was painful. Even without Bravo's blunder too many mistakes, Kola set up first goal. And then Messi decided.

Pep took 9 goals in 3 games vs Barca. And it's not the end, I'm afraid spanking will continue at Ethihad. City players mentally quite weak. Kev has been average at best today. Kola, Zaba and Oto should be replaced by better players.

Seltic lost, so it very possible 3rd place in the group in the end.

Will team raise at weekend? It was one of this defeat when everything may go wrong after.

Poor Pep. And fans. And it was a shite game overall.
Shut up, yes you won 4-0 but it doesn't reflect the game... Could've been very very different had we had that bit of luck instead of you.

Did alright for a while but they never got out of 1st gear. Still yet to see any defensive quality in Stones despite the hype on here, we are dreadful defensively and he's playing his part in that.

Remind me how did he cause the first two goals

That was abysmal no matter how you dress it up. Yes we created 5-6 GOOD chances, but we never kept the ball for more than a minute. Individual errors were punished. We are miles away from them.
True.... :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.