Barca v City Post Match Thread

Brave call to bench aguero but to be fair we were doing alright as a team, maybe I'd go as far to say we were the better team, unforced individual errors cost us, against the likes of Bournemouth, Stoke or United and you'd get away with it, but this is a different kettle of fish. Let's take the positives, put it down to experience and fuckin batter them at home, CTID

2 decent sides we've played, Spuds and Barca. 6 conceded, they both missed pens as well, no goals scored.

I know what you're saying but the red was a big big factor. We were 1-0 down due to a slip and they'd barely had a sniff.

They'd hammer any team playing against 10 men.

After a shaky start we were worth a draw at halftime but after the red it reverted to what always happens against Barca and we ended up well beaten.

What the fuck is going on with Kun? I really hope he's carrying a knock, he'll not hang around playing from the bench.

In Pep we trust but not as much as I did early doors.

Last season we made a great start and turned to shit....it's starting to look a bit the same and needs sorting.

We haven't turned to shit it's these huge stupid mistakes being made by the same fuckers over and over again

Good: Sterling
Average: Gundogan, Stone, Otamendi, Nolito
Poor: Fernandinho, Silva, KDB, Kolarov, Bravo, Zabaleta

Great performance til the red card then our arses went. Bravo really should have just let that shot go in, the fucking idiot

Look at the league table rags. And while you're at it, take a look at the Champions League Group table too. You'll find we're in 2nd spot having played 2 away games. Providing we don't lost in Germany, we're going through

Paintball_gun_demo+%25281%2529.gif
Just about sums it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.