Barca v City Post Match Thread

Scoreline suggests a humbling, but it was frustratingly anything but.

We gifted Barca their goals through sloppiness and bad luck, but otherwise there was little between the two teams, if anything City looked the stronger aside from finishing.

Hey, shit for brains, like to repeat that in public?

He's right. You either watched a different game, are a rag or both.

Just watched the match up to the red card. I thought we played as well as them up to then. I'm not too worried about what happened after that horror show when we had to play with 10 as the match was decided. Bravo basically made three errors on that play: getting outside the box for a ball Stones was positioned to deal with, passing it right to Suarez, and then using his hands on a ball that would have hit him in the chest as he jumped. Astonishing lack of composure for a keeper that is supposedly good as a sweeper. More worrying than the result.

Scoreline suggests a humbling, but it was frustratingly anything but.

We gifted Barca their goals through sloppiness and bad luck, but otherwise there was little between the two teams, if anything City looked the stronger aside from finishing.

He's right. You either watched a different game, are a rag or both.

Oh dear, another uber blue. If you think we were totally outplayed (4-0) then you're a rag! OK, after nearly 50 years, I admit, I'm a rag! Or maybe I've just seen a bit more football than some of you cretins, and realise when we've been hammered. Still, like I said, if it makes you feel better, and helps you to sleep, then carry on with your delusions. We were crap. In comparison. No shame. Get over it.

Oh dear, another uber blue. If you think we were totally outplayed (4-0) then you're a rag! OK, after nearly 50 years, I admit, I'm a rag! Or maybe I've just seen a bit more football than some of you cretins, and realise when we've been hammered. Still, like I said, if it makes you feel better, and helps you to sleep, then carry on with your delusions. We were crap. In comparison. No shame. Get over it.

We were brilliant till the sending off crap after and every Barcelona goal was our own fault.

Hey, shit for brains, like to repeat that in public?
Hahahah. You've given yourself away with your keyboard warrior attitude. If you can't have a decent debate without verbally abusing fans I suggest you get your head down and get to bed.

You're calling us City fans cretins? 50 years and you think that gives you the right? You're a knobhead. Age doesn't give you that fookin' right!

The score is simply indicative of the Bravo error. Barca didn't play well because we didn't let them. The fact that you recognized Barca played poorly says it all. They were stymied for 55 minutes. Scored on a slip-up by Dihno and then took over once they went a man up. We are not as good Vas Barca and we don't have Messi either, but we sure looked their equals there for a good period. And that's why we are closer.

Maybe they didn't have to move away from Gear 1? They sure seemed like they didn't break a sweat.

Our young full backs surely can't be any worse than what we have at the moment, what they lack in experience is exactly is where they will learn fook all from the present incumbents. At least they are agile enough to get a tackle in ffs.

We have too may many happy clappers on here,who can`t understand that our Manager fucked up from the word go.Forget individual mistakes,he should have gone with the strongest team available and KDB is NOT a replacement for Sergio !!!
A bad day at the office ? Maybe ! Or maybe our manager brought this on by his own ego that Sergio needs to do more work outside of the box.Whatever it was it badly misfired on the night.
Blame the stupidity of a goalkeeping error, but at the end of the day,Pep dropped a bollock and is not the Messiah but a very naughty ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.