Barcelona Away Stories

Had a great day but will definitely stay over in future.
uju2avaq.jpg

moon said:
Anyone on the plane that got diverted to Newcastle because of fog?

We were on the Thomas Cook day trip and managed to land back at Manchester at 02.30. It was a real pea souper though, so we were probably lucky.

moon said:

Yep , got back to Manchester Airport at 9.15 this morning to pick up the car , long day but no real problem , will sleep well tonight though

Jack74 said:
oakiecokie said:
Jack74 said:
No way City fans fighting each other that would never happen

MCFC OK

Mmmmmmmmmm.Not certain if you`re serious ???

I should hope u don't
Can't work Blues out, 2 were rolling around the floor of the bogs trying to throttle each other in JJ Moons after we won the COC the other week

moon said:

Yep bit of a pisser after circling manny for about an hour before giving up. Then waiting about for a while in newc airport for coaches which eventually left just after 6. Got in about 930am from leaving after the game haha.

Special mention to the Thomas cook staff though for getting us all sorted.

antculmcfc said:
moon said:

Yep bit of a pisser after circling manny for about an hour before giving up. Then waiting about for a while in newc airport for coaches which eventually left just after 6. Got in about 930am from leaving after the game haha.

Special mention to the Thomas cook staff though for getting us all sorted.

I was on the Vueling flight and the pilot said mid way through the home journey that we may get diverted ..............the mere thought of it made me feel ill! Was well and truly ready for my pit last night.

My first European trip and definitely not my last, had a cracking time. Best of all my dad was part of our group and he absolutely loved it

I'm almost glad I'd given us no chance whatsoever of getting through, the result didn't matter a jot

Just got back now and I'm rough as fuck. Phone got nicked on the first night so pissed off at that but still had the time of my life over there.

The Wild Rover on tuesday night was absolute class, chanting "city, we're on the piss again" for about 10 minutes straight. Got shut down early though cause it kicked off big time inside.

The build up to the match in the square just off La Rambla was class as well, easily several thousand pissed up blues there singing away, the locals were in absolute awe at us, literally took over the place.

Seen a few tramps out there wandering round trying to pickpocket people, one of them tried it on someone in the square, and he got a smack across the face and pissed off after that.

Had a great time,however my phone got nicked on tues night, my bro got pickpocketed on tues then chased them and fell over and bust his rib and got a blackeye for his troubles. (2 pissed up guys prob asking for it!) Yesterday 2 others from our party got their phones nicked and purse snatched, got to the stage when we got back to ramblas last night thinking ALL spanish are thieves!!!

Despite this we had a great time, tues afternoon on Plaza Real and the tube ride into the stadium were the highlights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.