Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

Re: Dailymail, YCNMIU

MSP said:
Fernandinho was sent off for City for a second booking.

Neymar had another opportunity to give Barcelona three-goal cushion on the night, capitalising on Gael Clichy's slip only for Joe Hart to tip his low effort into the side-netting.

Fernandinho was sent off for a second bookable offence after complaining to the referee for not giving what looked like a clear penalty for Gerard Pique's tackle on Dzeko.
Was Irwell summarising?

Re: Respect

Blueband Brother said:
I respect their talent, stamina and tactical diligence but obviously have never and will never respect their tendencies as individuals- the diving and whinning and everything. Ultimately it is a professional high stakes game and they do what they have to do. It sucks but that is the way it is.
Some of the one touch passing they play is incredible. Technically they are brilliant. I thought Iniesta and Messi were fantastic, such great ball control. Shame I want to hurt them.

kippaxage6 said:
The ref may have been incompetent (shite) so was the ref in the 1st leg that was the problem. Full stop.

Absolutely. Ref was really poor tonight, inexplicably at times as well. City played better in this leg but the scoreline was also quite flattering for them. Barcelona had been really disappointing of late so their stellar play was a welcome sight - where has it been and why the inconsistency at this stage of the season?

Iniesta made a big difference but thought everyone from Barcelona were really terrific on the night. Watching Silva dart around us without fear reminded me of his Valencia days and all those battles at Camp Nou

SWP's back said:
Luckily for you, you've never met me you rag twat.
I have added you to my foe list so please do not waste your time replying to me from now on. I'm not willing to enter into further discourse with someone mentally challenged to the extent they feel the need to claim that everyone who disagrees with them is a 'rag' or a 'twat'.

FCBarca said:
kippaxage6 said:
The ref may have been incompetent (shite) so was the ref in the 1st leg that was the problem. Full stop.

Absolutely. Ref was really poor tonight, inexplicably at times as well. City played better in this leg but the scoreline was also quite flattering for them. Barcelona had been really disappointing of late so their stellar play was a welcome sight - where has it been and why the inconsistency at this stage of the season?

Iniesta made a big difference but thought everyone from Barcelona were really terrific on the night. Watching Silva dart around us without fear reminded me of his Valencia days and all those battles at Camp Nou

Are you Irwell's alter ego?

Very, very proud of those lads tonight & very, very proud of our fans as well. Vincent Kompany take a bow also for that post match interview. Measured, intelligent & calm. Well done everyone.

I am very proud to be a City fan tonight, just going to see whether the BBC say we were brave as they did for Arsenal last night. Anyone willing to give me odds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.