Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

Irwell said:
SWP's back said:
Luckily for you, you've never met me you rag twat.
I have added you to my foe list so please do not waste your time replying to me from now on. I'm not willing to enter into further discourse with someone mentally challenged to the extent they feel the need to claim that everyone who disagrees with them is a 'rag' or a 'twat'.
Good. You rag twat.

kupest said:
citymacc said:
Kompany always speaks well in post-match interviews, fucking love him!

What did he say? Don't usually get them here for the CL matches.

"We've got nothing left in the tank, we gave everything. We could have scored earlier which would have changed the game.

"You have to take your half chances against the best teams. Over the course of the two games there was not much between the sides. Lionel Messi is incredible player but outside of that it was even.

"It was a clear penalty as well. Edin Dzeko was in position to shoot and his trigger foot was caught.

"Only the winners get remembered but it's only our third season in the Champions League. The way we have played means we should fear nobody next season and our time will come."

even if we lose the boys make all of us City fans proud tonight!!!!!! well done boys well done now go and show we can win it the PL!!!!

SWP's back said:
Irwell said:
Too many people on here seem to think that was a really good performance, but it wasn't. Barcelona were playing within themselves for most of the game, scored both goals at precisely the times they needed to in order to keep things under control and could easily have run away with it. To cap things off, we have multiple players missing our next European games.

It was tactical naivety from the management team and I think it will end up costing the team dearly. As much as I don't want it to happen, I think it will cost us our confidence, it will cost us the league and ultimately I wouldn't be shocked if it cost Pellegrini his job.
You have the right to talk bollocks and fair play to you for using that right.
Love this comeback swp quality

Manchester_lalala said:
How can pellegrinis first season be a failure when he's won a major trophy. Hate these pricks, a trophy is a trophy.

It will have been a failure if he doesn't win the league. Fact.

If City had good defender along with Kompany, a draw could be the minimum

poor defenders = failure

Proud tonight although in my opinion the FA Cup should not have been sacrificed for a lost cause because of the Red card two weeks ago. The Manager is not daft, I have a feeling our illustrious leaders rather prioritised the schedule for him ??? That said what is good for Diperpool is good for us, no more rotation.. first 11 every time, onwards and upwards.

Eccles Blue said:
Very, very proud of those lads tonight & very, very proud of our fans as well. Vincent Kompany take a bow also for that post match interview. Measured, intelligent & calm. Well done everyone.

I am very proud to be a City fan tonight, just going to see whether the BBC say we were brave as they did for Arsenal last night. Anyone willing to give me odds?

No - we crashed out of another competition and winning just the CO Cup will be a poor season for a club that has spent 109 trillion pounds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.