Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

citymacc said:
kupest said:
citymacc said:
Kompany always speaks well in post-match interviews, fucking love him!

What did he say? Don't usually get them here for the CL matches.

"We've got nothing left in the tank, we gave everything. We could have scored earlier which would have changed the game.

"You have to take your half chances against the best teams. Over the course of the two games there was not much between the sides. Lionel Messi is incredible player but outside of that it was even.

"It was a clear penalty as well. Edin Dzeko was in position to shoot and his trigger foot was caught.

"Only the winners get remembered but it's only our third season in the Champions League. The way we have played means we should fear nobody next season and our time will come."
bollocks Kompany, Irwell the twat disagrees.

SWP's back said:
mancitymark said:
If the tit of a manager we have had done his sums in the last group game, we would still be in this competition.

End of
End of what? Thinking? Rational thought.

Fucktards like you assume we would have gone gung ho in the Allianz and scored another without conceding.

Mouth breather.

Bravo Sam, that last comment has put a big smile back on my face.

I'm not going to blame the referee for the loss.

After all, they had two goals wrongly disallowed for offside, hit the post and should have had a penalty.

However the referee was a disgrace. I know that word is thrown around a lot in football. But he was, truly a disgrace to the integrity of football.

I can't recall a refereeing performance as bad as that. Ever. From the start of the game, they were at liberty to dive and get a free kick, dive and get a free kick. Messi body checks Kun? Play on.

That Pique foul is the worst thing I have ever seen. To send of Zabaleta afterwards, well, he should be investigated.

Also, as if anyone needed telling. I was streaming Sky and Gary Neville and Martin Tyler weren't defending us when the sending off happened. They were silent. They won't even defend us against foreign opposition.

I am a man of principle, and I mean it when I say this. I will never, and I mean never, fund Sky. I will not pay for any Sky channel with any provider, I will not get any phone linthem broadband package with then or any of their subsidiary company's.

GornikDaze said:
Eccles Blue said:
Very, very proud of those lads tonight & very, very proud of our fans as well. Vincent Kompany take a bow also for that post match interview. Measured, intelligent & calm. Well done everyone.

I am very proud to be a City fan tonight, just going to see whether the BBC say we were brave as they did for Arsenal last night. Anyone willing to give me odds?

No - we crashed out of another competition and winning just the CO Cup will be a poor season for a club that has spent 109 trillion pounds

its not that much you tit

Irwell said:
Too many people on here seem to think that was a really good performance, but it wasn't. Barcelona were playing within themselves for most of the game, scored both goals at precisely the times they needed to in order to keep things under control and could easily have run away with it. To cap things off, we have multiple players missing our next European games.

It was tactical naivety from the management team and I think it will end up costing the team dearly. As much as I don't want it to happen, I think it will cost us our confidence, it will cost us the league and ultimately I wouldn't be shocked if it cost Pellegrini his job.

Wow! Quite a high opinion of yourself don't you. Clearly you're right and the vast majority of fans on here who are happy with the teams performance are mistaken? Arrogance in abundance.

Probably the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen tbh. Never seen a referee get so much wrong, Very frustrating, especially with the Barca clowns throwing themselves to the ground if we get within a yard of them.

Can't fault the team tonight though, they gave it a great go and really commited everything to try and get the result we needed. Only players who I was dissapointed with were Lescott and Milner, who really struggled to get anything right all game and Aguero didn't get into the game, but that's probably because of the injury. Possibly Nasri as well actually, who didn't have the impact you'd hope. But in there were some absolutely fantastic efforts, Kompany, Silva and Kolarov in particular.

Well played boys, unlucky, better luck next time. Hopefully the last game that referee ever officiates at this level

nmc said:
Rammy Blue said:
Redknapp is an utter ****.

Couldn't cope with watching the post match crap. What did Jamie the thick wit say tonight.

Souness very praising as always, Redknap says that after us spending 100s of millions, only winning the Capitol Cup will be a complete failure of a season.

Considering this is the worlds premium football competition the referees are awful. For both teams by the way. Truly shocking. I await Graham Poll defending that twat tonight

mick10 said:
Irwell said:
Too many people on here seem to think that was a really good performance, but it wasn't. Barcelona were playing within themselves for most of the game, scored both goals at precisely the times they needed to in order to keep things under control and could easily have run away with it. To cap things off, we have multiple players missing our next European games.

It was tactical naivety from the management team and I think it will end up costing the team dearly. As much as I don't want it to happen, I think it will cost us our confidence, it will cost us the league and ultimately I wouldn't be shocked if it cost Pellegrini his job.

Wow! Quite a high opinion of yourself don't you. Clearly you're right and the vast majority of fans on here who are happy with the teams performance are mistaken? Arrogance in abundance.

Hes a Rag on the wum,just ignore him.

Spot the error(s)

Idiots

ebe9y5y2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.