Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

nmc said:
Rammy Blue said:
Redknapp is an utter ****.

Couldn't cope with watching the post match crap. What did Jamie the thick wit say tonight.

Just listened to the idiot on the post match comments on Sky.

It might be me, am not sure really, I may be being overly sensitive, but I have a sneaking suspicion, that possibly, a little bit, just a tad, he doesn't like us...

ZZmaestro wrote:
We will have to better them fare and square.

Since they will have the refs in their pockets, they won't allow us to just edge them by a thin margin.
It will have to be a proper trashing ala Bayern2013.
I just hope we won't be denied clear pens or artificial offside goals.

It's not as if we never saw that happening.
In the future, the only way for us to get to the final stages of the CL, will be to avoid Barca and Real till semis.
We'll always get served the usual treatment :
zero 50/50 given, a rain of yellow cards at the slightest contact and denied clear pens&goals.
This sums up pretty well what CL means for us.

Now let's move on and focus on domestic silverware, because unless we match Bayern's level from two years ago,
we won't achive anything in Europe.

Sorry for my English I'm from Dubai ,
The team did great today and we could of go more in CL if we didn't play barceluna , it was man city mistake for not qualifying as first in group to play againt any tem exept barceluna .

Ed2607 said:
nmc said:
Rammy Blue said:
Redknapp is an utter ****.

Couldn't cope with watching the post match crap. What did Jamie the thick wit say tonight.

Souness very praising as always, Redknap says that after us spending 100s of millions, only winning the Capitol Cup will be a complete failure of a

season.
Redcrap, which teams have you managed you small dicked ****. And your wife is fucking pig ugly for a cow.

Considering this is the worlds premium football competition the referees are awful. For both teams by the way. Truly shocking. I await Graham Poll defending that twat tonight

St Ives blue said:
Feed the Elk said:
Spot the error(s)

Idiots

ebe9y5y2.jpg

I'm sure even the official champs league coverage said that Kompany had been sent off!!

Not on their match report... And what about poor clichy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.