Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

Irwell said:
mick10 said:
Wow! Quite a high opinion of yourself don't you. Clearly you're right and the vast majority of fans on here who are happy with the teams performance are mistaken? Arrogance in abundance.
Yes, quite clearly the majority of you are wrong if that's what you believe. The fact is that they could, and probably should, have had more goals. Do you think it's a coincidence that they scored so quickly after our goal too? Are we a good team? Yes, no doubt, and I don't think we are a huge amount behind Barcelona. We were, however, soundly beaten over two legs, and I think we have underachieved so far under the current management team. Scored a lot of goals, yes, but burnt out as a result, with the naive tactics both early on in the season and the last few weeks having cost us dearly.

WUM

tommybooth said:
Ed2607 said:
nmc said:
Couldn't cope with watching the post match crap. What did Jamie the thick wit say tonight.

Souness very praising as always, Redknap says that after us spending 100s of millions, only winning the Capitol Cup will be a complete failure of a

season.
Redcrap, which teams have you managed you small dicked ****. And your wife is fucking pig ugly for a cow.

Erm, are we talking about he same Louise Redknapp? Not that ugly really is she?

The ref was a complete twat giving fouls against us even when we clearly won the ball fairly. Zabbas red was a Joke, to think we sacrificed a cup for this game it beats me why, we had more chance of winning that with the refereeing on show in these Champions League games. Will somebody try to find Kolarov Studs for his boots before the next game, he was like Bambi on Ice and Lescott I think was smoking it.
hey ho there's always next year that's if we keep Kompanys fighting spirit and distribute it amongst the whole team. No shame tonight just a bit of sloppiness at the back where replacements are needed at least it wasn't a footballing lesson.

Why can't these Cunts on sky sports mention that psg have had miles easier games than us ffs. I'm sure you hope better for man utd you wankers.

Fine margins over the 2 legs,

A little bit of inexperience and naivety on our part,

plus the establishment club getting the referees benefit on several crucial occasions.

tommybooth said:
GornikDaze said:
Eccles Blue said:
Very, very proud of those lads tonight & very, very proud of our fans as well. Vincent Kompany take a bow also for that post match interview. Measured, intelligent & calm. Well done everyone.

I am very proud to be a City fan tonight, just going to see whether the BBC say we were brave as they did for Arsenal last night. Anyone willing to give me odds?

No - we crashed out of another competition and winning just the CO Cup will be a poor season for a club that has spent 109 trillion pounds

its not that much you fucking rag slime
Corrected for you

Kris_Musampa said:
jake28 said:
Ed2607 said:
Souness very praising as always, Redknap says that after us spending 100s of millions, only winning the Capitol Cup will be a complete failure of a season.

On this occasion(not the 100s of millions spent comment)he is bang on. It would be a huge failure.

Yes. Right. Huge.

Wonder what that makes the rags season?

ffs

Our first 13/14 players are far superior to any other team in England. So yes in my opinion it would be a huge failure.In your opinion it wouldn't,fantastic good for you.

DalbeyINUK said:
Kompany was world class. I can only imagine how good he'll be when he doesn't have to play both center back positions.

Possibly the worst refereeing display I've seen since fergie time. Shocking display. Both ways.

I never felt like we were out of the match until they sent of Pablo. Even after the first goal I never felt like we were out of the match.

We've one more rung on the talent/experience ladder to climb and we will hopefully fill the holes this offseason. I expect great things next year!

Good post, this all night !

mancitymark said:
If the tit of a manager we have had done his sums in the last group game, we would still be in this competition.

End of

Fuck right off, raggy. You win "biggest coont of the post-match thread" in my book. Have fun next week watching your lot get run out of this competition by some third-world club THAT SOLD ITS BEST PLAYER IN JANUARY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.