Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

steviemc said:
i♥city! said:
Cousillas showed MP how we should have played them in the 1st leg.
Well thank you for your wisdom. I didn't realise that Pellers had to stay away from the team during the week as well. What a stupid fucking comment.
Eggs fucking zackly.

Fucking idiot.

Kris_Musampa said:
jake28 said:
Ed2607 said:
Souness very praising as always, Redknap says that after us spending 100s of millions, only winning the Capitol Cup will be a complete failure of a season.

On this occasion(not the 100s of millions spent comment)he is bang on. It would be a huge failure.

Yes. Right. Huge.

Wonder what that makes the rags season?

ffs
Who gives a fuck about them?

tommybooth said:
Ed2607 said:
nmc said:
Couldn't cope with watching the post match crap. What did Jamie the thick wit say tonight.

Souness very praising as always, Redknap says that after us spending 100s of millions, only winning the Capitol Cup will be a complete failure of a

season.
Redcrap, which teams have you managed you small dicked ****. And your wife is fucking pig ugly for a cow.

She isn't ugly and he has a point to a degree.

It's been a bad week so far and it's up to players to ram their taunts down their throats.

If they don't then at the end of the season it's time to tell a few to get off the gravy train and bring in some who have the desire required.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
got to pick themselves up and get on with the league, have to have a lot in the tank, season doesn't end tonight.

On a side note, aren't we such a dirty team...

2 legs:

Fouls: City 42, Barca 18.
YC: City 6, Barca 3.
RC: City 2, Barca 0.

Like Stoke we are.

Those statistics are shocking... that's what was really fucking me off about the ref tonight. I'm not going to go on about the injustice of the pen (Although it was clear as day and Pique should have walked too.. but Messi should have got one in the first half). It's more annoying though that when we broke they'd foul but never get booked and sometimes not even give away a free kick. Yet EVERY time we did, they'd go to the floor, others would surround the ref and get the player booked or win a free kick. Same as the first leg, it's the niggly free kick after free kick that breaks up play and gives them the ball back that fucks me off... and they fall for it hook, line and sinker.

teddykgb said:
mick10 said:
mancitymark said:
If the tit of a manager we have had done his sums in the last group game, we would still be in this competition.

End of

This does my head in, this type of remark. Too many people post on here with ideas, assumptions, and maybes, and actually think if he/we/they had have done this ( the image in their head) it actually would've happened that way!!!??
Fuck sake.

Yeah, it's like people think that we simply needed to want the goal and we'd have scored it
Strange how some people think we are good enough to decide how many goals we are going to win by at the home of the current European champs

BigOscar said:
Probably the worst refereeing performance I've ever seen tbh. Never seen a referee get so much wrong, Very frustrating, especially with the Barca clowns throwing themselves to the ground if we get within a yard of them.

I just find it really frustrating because they always get away with it and the fans don't help either.

The ref was just so shit for us and barca. Giving a yellow card to kompany for touching neymar who of course went ott, yet didn't give iniesta a yellow for fouling zaba. speaking of zaba he gets two yellows for having a go at the ref yet he didn't give fuck all to the barca players when they were having a go at the ref because they thought that vinnies goal was offside. And the penny. Don't get me started.

He was poor for both teams. UEFAs a fucking disgrace.

Credit to the players though. Fought until the end #ctid

Ps the ref needs to get his dick chopped off

Irwell said:
mick10 said:
Wow! Quite a high opinion of yourself don't you. Clearly you're right and the vast majority of fans on here who are happy with the teams performance are mistaken? Arrogance in abundance.
Yes, quite clearly the majority of you are wrong if that's what you believe. The fact is that they could, and probably should, have had more goals. Do you think it's a coincidence that they scored so quickly after our goal too? Are we a good team? Yes, no doubt, and I don't think we are a huge amount behind Barcelona. We were, however, soundly beaten over two legs, and I think we have underachieved so far under the current management team. Scored a lot of goals, yes, but burnt out as a result, with the naive tactics both early on in the season and the last few weeks having cost us dearly.

And wrong why? Because you said so? By all means have an opinion but really? To come on and actually say yes to the high opinion thing and if you agree to that the arrogance also. Unreal. I bet everyone loves you in work!

Kris_Musampa said:
jake28 said:
Ed2607 said:
Souness very praising as always, Redknap says that after us spending 100s of millions, only winning the Capitol Cup will be a complete failure of a season.

On this occasion(not the 100s of millions spent comment)he is bang on. It would be a huge failure.

Yes. Right. Huge.

Wonder what that makes the rags season?

ffs

The league cup will go into our history book, that's all that counts for me. I'd happily take one trophy every season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.