Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg Post Match Thread

oakiecokie said:
Eaglechief said:
oakiecokie said:
Its you who needs to shut the fuck up.Show me evidence when Pelle has stated anything about the quad,apart from claiming each game would determine what we could possibly win.
Only a fucking daft Rag could make a fucking stupid post like yours.

Now, now, just because you've been shown up to be an utter fool for supporting this manager (over the last manager to win us a league title), no need to get so upset about it and call anyone who dares to disagree with you a "RAG".

I'm merely repeating what I've said consistently all season, namely, Pellegrini will not win a league title with City, not this season, nor next, or the one after that.....because he is a doddering old fool.

I support all managers at MY club.You should do the fucking same with Moyes ... oh wait !!! A doddering old fool who has already brought us a trophy that we havn`t won for near on 40 years.A Manager whose team have scored 120+ goals.A Manager who got us into the last 16 of the CL for the first time.A Manager who can climb this club to the top of the PL,if they can win the three games in hand.
Yes utter wanker isn`t he ??
Just remind me on...what did we win in Mancini`s last season ? And yes I did support him to the very end,just like I support Pellers now.
Your Raginess shines through very easily.

dont know why your bothering oakie , this idiots on a fishing expedition , hes probably got a headache , because his 2 brain cells are rubbing together.

gmckennasell said:
oakiecokie said:
Eaglechief said:
Now, now, just because you've been shown up to be an utter fool for supporting this manager (over the last manager to win us a league title), no need to get so upset about it and call anyone who dares to disagree with you a "RAG".

I'm merely repeating what I've said consistently all season, namely, Pellegrini will not win a league title with City, not this season, nor next, or the one after that.....because he is a doddering old fool.

I support all managers at MY club.You should do the fucking same with Moyes ... oh wait !!! A doddering old fool who has already brought us a trophy that we havn`t won for near on 40 years.A Manager whose team have scored 120+ goals.A Manager who got us into the last 16 of the CL for the first time.A Manager who can climb this club to the top of the PL,if they can win the three games in hand.
Yes utter wanker isn`t he ??
Just remind me on...what did we win in Mancini`s last season ? And yes I did support him to the very end,just like I support Pellers now.
Your Raginess shines through very easily.

dont know why your bothering oakie , this idiots on a fishing expedition , hes probably got a headache , because his 2 brain cells are rubbing together.

Looks like Mummys tucked him up in bed now mate.Utter wankers.Still I`ll look forward to next weeks CL games and see how well they do,over the road.

Mattyc55 said:
Didnt really play badly in either leg, the ref had a stinker for both sides tonight so I dont really have any complaints.

If we had beaten Wigan and gone out of the CL the way we did, I wouldn't be too disheartened.. but thinking back on that game just makes my blood boil. Massive pressure on us now, if we don't win the title the season has been a failure.

No it wont, it is already a success.

Chris in London said:
Mattyc55 said:
Didnt really play badly in either leg, the ref had a stinker for both sides tonight so I dont really have any complaints.

If we had beaten Wigan and gone out of the CL the way we did, I wouldn't be too disheartened.. but thinking back on that game just makes my blood boil. Massive pressure on us now, if we don't win the title the season has been a failure.

If you think the league cup is a successful season with this team, in this league, then I wish I had your mentality!

For me (and i'm guessing a lot of other blues) it will be looked back upon in May/June as a failure. A few weeks ago we were all predicting 170+ goals and a potential domestic treble. Finishing behind a Chelsea side with no striker, and losing to Wigan in an FA Cup quarter final is simply not good enough for this team, especially after last season. One league cup in two years is simply not good enough.

Mattyc55 said:
Chris in London said:
Mattyc55 said:

If you think the league cup is a successful season with this team, in this league, then I wish I had your mentality!

For me (and i'm guessing a lot of other blues) it will be looked back upon in May/June as a failure. A few weeks ago we were all predicting 170+ goals and a potential domestic treble. Finishing behind a Chelsea side with no striker, and losing to Wigan in an FA Cup quarter final is simply not good enough for this team, especially after last season. One league cup in two years is failure.

-- Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:24 am --

Mattyc55 said:
Chris in London said:

For me (and i'm guessing a lot of other blues) it will be looked back upon in May/June as a failure. A few weeks ago we were all predicting 170+ goals and a potential domestic treble. Finishing behind a Chelsea side with no striker, and losing to Wigan in an FA Cup quarter final is simply not good enough for this team, especially after last season. One league cup in two years is simply not good enough.

Its still one more trophy than last season,so far, and I for one will still back us for the PL,this season.

The person whom had the common sense to open that gate tonight in block 538- which separated city fans in the Barcelona end from city fans in the away end deserves the freedom of Manchester for so many reasons...

...We did ourselves proud..

Mattyc55 said:
Chris in London said:
Mattyc55 said:

Totally agree mate. With this squad, anything less than winning the league is an underachievement. We all loved the day out at the League Cup final, but if that is all we have to show for this season, and we finish second or third in the league, we'll have nowhere near achieved our potential.

Different fans have different ambitions though. Some are happy that we were electric for 6 weeks, and aren't too concerned about the rest of the season. I've even seen someone post tonight that that the season has been a success because "we were still in 4 competitions in March". Personally I find that baffling, as the major trophies are given out in May. Doesn't matter how good you looked in December, or how many competitions you are in during March. It's where you finish that counts, based on the whole season.

We've still got a great chance to win the league and I hope we can turn this recent form around and go on to win it. But for some to say it's been a successful season no matter where we finish in the league, they've got a very different opinion to me of the quality of our squad, and what we should be achieving.

I genuinely do not care about the champions league anymore.

If playing like Barca did tonight is what wins you trophies you can stick it!

Also that ref like the ref in the first leg is a joke,Pellegrini was 100% spot on with what he said!

It's stupid moaning about the ref tonight.

Really City were done over by two weak centre-backs in Lescott & MD. All those moaning about MD being in the team now, perhaps don't look foolish but sheepish for sure.

Equally though City were done by that decision to award a peno in the first leg. Changed everything. If it had been City would it have been a penalty? Sadly, in my nepotistic view is no.

City were definitely equal to Barca lacking that guile and 100% fit players. Nothing to do with tactics.

Also if the games had taken place in the Premier League City would have won over the two legs.

Nigel_De_Jong_Vs_Xabi_Alonso_Kung_Fu_Fighting.gif

= Play on you pussies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.