Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eccles Blue said:
Alex B said:
Absolutely buzzing for this now!! Had to sell my tickets flights etc due to fucking breaking my leg but half day and beeer gardens o fManchester followed by watching King Yaya taking the little twats apart will have to do

AlexB, I'm in a similar boat, did my back in, hoped it would be ok but Doc says no (& to be fair he was right!!) so I am having to stay at home. I am hoping for a great result. I shall be watching on the computer, don't have SKY, but I was thinking of asking Pellegrini round as he is banned from the touchline. Do you think he would come along and have a conversation with me while watching the match?? ;-) I've got some wine in.

By the way folks, I think it was my fault we lost on Sunday................... I told them not to score too many because I couldn't jump up to cheer........... I did however counter it by saying just score more than Wigan, maybe they didn't read that sentence? :-)

join me in the match thread if you dare,it's a bit like being in a mental hospital for the evening :)

karen7 said:
Eccles Blue said:
Alex B said:
Absolutely buzzing for this now!! Had to sell my tickets flights etc due to fucking breaking my leg but half day and beeer gardens o fManchester followed by watching King Yaya taking the little twats apart will have to do

AlexB, I'm in a similar boat, did my back in, hoped it would be ok but Doc says no (& to be fair he was right!!) so I am having to stay at home. I am hoping for a great result. I shall be watching on the computer, don't have SKY, but I was thinking of asking Pellegrini round as he is banned from the touchline. Do you think he would come along and have a conversation with me while watching the match?? ;-) I've got some wine in.

By the way folks, I think it was my fault we lost on Sunday................... I told them not to score too many because I couldn't jump up to cheer........... I did however counter it by saying just score more than Wigan, maybe they didn't read that sentence? :-)

join me in the match thread if you dare,it's a bit like being in a mental hospital for the evening :)

Karen, I did that for the Moscow match and vowed never again!! But knowing me, a glutton for punishment, I'll probably be there! :-)

SrilankanBlue said:
Would prefer this lineup

Zaba---------- Kompany---------Lescott---------Kolarov
--------------Fernandinho-------------Yaya------
Milner-----------------Nasri------------Silva-----
---------------------------Aguero

Our player in best finishing form (Nasri) behind Kun playing on the CB's shoulders, Milner buzzing around restricting attacks on the wing and helping Fernandinho in midfield when Yaya advances

Garcia Sitting with Fernandinho while Yaya advances is another option but I believe this is just the game for Milner of Munich

Totally agree with the lineup. We need Milner's work rate in this one...Lescott vs. Messi makes me shudder. Well, who else do we have!

Playing without a big man up-front? Against Barca, that's basically like walking to a gunfight without a gun

blue_sonic176 said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Would prefer this lineup

Zaba---------- Kompany---------Lescott---------Kolarov
--------------Fernandinho-------------Yaya------
Milner-----------------Nasri------------Silva-----
---------------------------Aguero

Our player in best finishing form (Nasri) behind Kun playing on the CB's shoulders, Milner buzzing around restricting attacks on the wing and helping Fernandinho in midfield when Yaya advances

Garcia Sitting with Fernandinho while Yaya advances is another option but I believe this is just the game for Milner of Munich

Totally agree with the lineup. We need Milner's work rate in this one...Lescott vs. Messi makes me shudder. Well, who else do we have!

You guys are soooooo.... confident - playing with 10 men.............No keeper. Only joking!
Come on City lets put on a brilliant , winning display , and stuff the guffahs down the throats of the media.
3-1 would be great. To us.

momo88 said:
Maybe iam silly but everytime kompany open it and say we will beat them we will win we will attack .... The opposit happen much talking

Hope iam wrong :)

As for the team i hope to see yaya behind aguero
to be fair Kompany did issue a rallying call just before Sunday but the manager chose in his infinitive wisdom to leave him out

asplund2 said:
I have been waiting whole season to se us start like this:

Aguero

Jovetic - Silva - Nasri

Fernandinho - YAYA

Kolarov - Lescott - Kompany - Zabaleta

HART

That would be superb.

To those saying going 1-0 down would make the tie all over, they are very much mistaken as we need 3 goals to progress anyway, be it 3-0 or 3-1 so it wouldn't make very much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.