Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I hope everyone in the team is aware of that. We can let a goal in, it doesn't matter, but we must try to score 3. I hate to see heads dropping if Barcelona do score first, because the task is still the same.

Buzzing for this one. It is just a question of scoring first one early and not conceding in first half. The pressure will get to them eventually. If we can score 3 at Allianz then 3 at Camp Nou is definitely on the cards.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Yeah I hope everyone in the team is aware of that. We can let a goal in, it doesn't matter, but we must try to score 3. I hate to see heads dropping if Barcelona do score first, because the task is still the same.

That won't happen.
No we'll go 3-1 up and then let one in in injury time as we throw everyone forward desperately chasing the fourth ...

I will love it if we went through tonight, love it!

article-1303386931128-0bb8e23000000578-914302_636x377.jpg

SWP's back said:
To those saying going 1-0 down would make the tie all over, they are very much mistaken as we need 3 goals to progress anyway, be it 3-0 or 3-1 so it wouldn't make very much difference.

Of course you need 3 to progress (penalties excluded) however keeping the need down to requiring just 2 goals is much easier. Going 1-0 down and requiring 3 in lesser time means you will have to go extremely gung ho to chase a comeback and will play even more into their hands.

First goal is crucial.

I had a feeling the first leg was going to be a CL classic 3-3 or something. Barca played a cagey game though and we didn't impose ourselves on them as the home side.

I have that feeling again that it will be something like a 3-3. Tonight we have nothing to be afraid of as we're already 2-0 down. We can go out with no pressure and play our game. We will let goals in though imo.

3-3 and a game that will be remembered for years as an end-to-end treat.

ianw16 said:
Hope we win, very much doubt it. Would swap a 6-0 defeat for a 1-0 win against Hull.
Agree with this. I don't care about the CL too much. I'd rather win the league.

Bluep*ss said:
blue_sonic176 said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Would prefer this lineup

Zaba---------- Kompany---------Lescott---------Kolarov
--------------Fernandinho-------------Yaya------
Milner-----------------Nasri------------Silva-----
---------------------------Aguero

Our player in best finishing form (Nasri) behind Kun playing on the CB's shoulders, Milner buzzing around restricting attacks on the wing and helping Fernandinho in midfield when Yaya advances

Garcia Sitting with Fernandinho while Yaya advances is another option but I believe this is just the game for Milner of Munich

Totally agree with the lineup. We need Milner's work rate in this one...Lescott vs. Messi makes me shudder. Well, who else do we have!

You guys are soooooo.... confident - playing with 10 men.............No keeper. Only joking!
Come on City lets put on a brilliant , winning display , and stuff the guffahs down the throats of the media.
3-1 would be great. To us.

Who needs a keeper? We're going to beat those fuckers 4-0 anyway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.