Barcelona Vs Rags Official Match Topic

jrb said:
This could be best European Cup final for years - Fergie

alex-ferguson-manchester-united-champions-league-cropped

He was absolutely right.
My favourite CL final.

Damocles said:
Rahart said:
And Squirtyflowers is the guy who posts from yours. For God sake.

I actually have a life. It's a little bit sad that you think, or know people, who would do that. Says it all really about your life really.

You understand that I can see your IP address?

You understand that I can search posters by IP to see who has posted from them?

You understand that only two posters in BM history have ever logged in from your IP; one is you and one is IrishMacca?
brilliant !!!!!<br /><br />-- Sun May 29, 2011 8:38 am --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
Drayk said:
Can't believe this this thread is twice the size of the FA cup final thread.
the difference being that most of us were at the fucking game, do couldn't post!
mint !

Like the previous final, the game was lost after 10mins. And after that, the Rags look like headless chickens. They were utterly dominated in midfield.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9smSKIEfsE[/youtube]

Messi owned Nani who just came in before the third goal

that's how you do it b****.

Gar said:
Blue Haze said:
Gar said:
Not much I can say after reading this thread but congrats to City for winning the Champions League.

Seriously though the only tactical mistake I thought Fergie made was starting Hernandez instead of Nani. Not much use for a poacher center forward the way the game unfolded, and it wasn't exactly a surprise it unfolded that way. To stay on the pitch with Barca you need a proper set of midfield destroyers and United don't have one in their entire squad. I'd put this Barca team up against Figo and Zidane's RM, Sacchi's Milan and Cruyff's Ajax. No offense to anyone but to compare this game with the FA Cup Semi Final flatters both City and United.

The failure to man mark Messi was ultimately fatal. A terrible error that should have been obvious.

No arguments here but I doubt we have the horses in midfield to do this. They could have fielded 14 players in midfield and would have still been overrun.
Really? Could have sworn Park the wind up toy clown was running around like the proverbial "headless" , trying his best and failing miserably to enter Messi´s rectal passage

Did Fergi snub Bernstein last night.

I could be wrong but didn't David Bernstein offer his hand to Fergi
last night when he went up to collect his losers medal.
And he put his head down and carried on past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.