Barcodes in meltdown...

Re: Joey Barton on Twitter

I think Tommo has something majorly against Joey!!

Back on subject, why didnt they sell him for say £2m/£2.5m? Surely they'd get that for him?!

jimharri said:
Kun Aguero said:
I will be the first to say it?

Cover for Yaya?
206di.gif

jim, that's the funniest thing i've seen on here since your smiley slamming the door in shock.

Re: Joey Barton on Twitter

tommo74 said:
You would have him back at city in a heart beat ? Well hopefully your heart stops beating soon the guy is shit would not even get on our bench , oh and one prison term assaulting young kids in Liverpool assaulting dabo and tandy , but hey the **** deserves a second chance , I for one would never attend a city match again if that scouse shit house ever pulled on a blue shirt again

You probably didn't anyway pre ADUG.

Re: Joey Barton given Free Transfer

des hardi said:
alot of senior newcastle players moved out quickly.... may bring unrest to the dressing room.... newcastle may not be as strong as last year.

That's an understatement, no Carrol, no Nolan, no Barton, potentially no Enrique (can't see Ashley letting him walk for free next summer). Newcastle's side is seriously weakened, I don't think they'll be relegated, but only because Norwich, Swansea and QPR look so poor in comparison to everyone else.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:04 pm --<br /><br />
TimmyP said:
I think Tommo has something majorly against Joey!!

Back on subject, why didnt they sell him for say £2m/£2.5m? Surely they'd get that for him?!

I can only assume Barton refused to be sold, basically said "I'm seeing out my contract and going for free next summer" and the club have decided essentially release him for free a year early (wouldn't surprise me if Barton hasn't waived his loyalty bonus etc) as they think he'll be a disruptive influence during his final 12 months.

Matty said:
des hardi said:
alot of senior newcastle players moved out quickly.... may bring unrest to the dressing room.... newcastle may not be as strong as last year.

That's an understatement, no Carrol, no Nolan, no Barton, potentially no Enrique (can't see Ashley letting him walk for free next summer). Newcastle's side is seriously weakened, I don't think they'll be relegated, but only because Norwich, Swansea and QPR look so poor in comparison to everyone else.

Official site speak
"Joey Barton will be allowed to leave on a free transfer"
Fan speak
"fuck off you mouthy scouse twat, we've had a belly full of you. Tweet that you ****"

Nuff said

bluecarlos61 said:
Matty said:
des hardi said:

That's an understatement, no Carrol, no Nolan, no Barton, potentially no Enrique (can't see Ashley letting him walk for free next summer). Newcastle's side is seriously weakened, I don't think they'll be relegated, but only because Norwich, Swansea and QPR look so poor in comparison to everyone else.

Official site speak
"Joey Barton will be allowed to leave on a free transfer"
Fan speak
"fuck off you mouthy scouse twat, we've had a belly full of you. Tweet that you ****"

Nuff said

True, the club have obviously had enough of him and decided take the loss on his transfer value (which will likely be similar to the amount they save in wages for this season). They need to buy some players though, they've not really added too much quality so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.