Barcodes in meltdown...

Re: Joey Barton on Twitter

tommo74 said:
Which top 6 or 7 team would sign that idiot ? Championship player at best he was just another Michael brown headless chicken with Fuck all skill , insisted on taking every corner and never did his cross beat the first man, please tell me what this **** can bring to any side ?

22 posts in 10 months - sadly it isn't a case of quality over quantity......

Kun Aguero said:
I will be the first to say it?

Cover for Yaya?

10s63oy.gif

Why no just sell him for 5 mil or whatever, can't understand it.

woah just got in and read this, madness he was their best player last season right?!
already shipped off carrol & nolan now barton
newcastle for relegation?

i wouldn't want barton here because him and balo would literally kill each other/

You would have him back at city in a heart beat ? Well hopefully your heart stops beating soon the guy is shit would not even get on our bench , oh and one prison term assaulting young kids in Liverpool assaulting dabo and tandy , but hey the **** deserves a second chance , I for one would never attend a city match again if that scouse shit house ever pulled on a blue shirt again

The Goat 10 said:
Matty said:
If he is now available on a free then it'll be very interesting to see where he ends up. People will instantly link him to Arsenal, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him end up at Everton, no transfer fee required, so just wages and he'll be "back home2 in Scouseland.
Would be a fantastic signing for them, his antics aside he is a very good player and he was top for us in his last season here.

Yeah, if you ignore his off the field antics, he's actually a really good footballer, tackling, passing, workrate, he'd do a job for a lot of Premiership sides. Don't get me wrong, he's never going to be a top 6 club player, but I don't see too much to separate him from Scott Parker in terms of ability. If Everton get him for free he'll improve their midfield for sure, certainly a step up from Leon Osman or that Bilyatedinov fella.

I'd have him back tbh, good player, and would keep some of the egos in check.

Think he'd have to be kept apart from Mario though.

He's grown up to be a man now, not sure if he would be good enough for our team though. But still be a brilliant signing for anyone who get's him for free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.