Barcodes in meltdown...

If he is now available on a free then it'll be very interesting to see where he ends up. People will instantly link him to Arsenal, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him end up at Everton, no transfer fee required, so just wages and he'll be "back home2 in Scouseland.

Re: Joey Barton on Twitter

tommo74 said:
Which top 6 or 7 team would sign that idiot ? Championship player at best he was just another Michael brown headless chicken with Fuck all skill , insisted on taking every corner and never did his cross beat the first man, please tell me what this **** can bring to any side ?

Those who watched him last year said he'd stopped trying to be Gerrard, had knuckled down and was playing really well.

Let's see where he ends up.

Kun Aguero said:
I will be the first to say it?

Cover for Yaya?
206di.gif

Matty said:
If he is now available on a free then it'll be very interesting to see where he ends up. People will instantly link him to Arsenal, but it wouldn't surprise me to see him end up at Everton, no transfer fee required, so just wages and he'll be "back home2 in Scouseland.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110801/barton-placed-on-transfer-list_2281670_2407238" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110801 ... 70_2407238</a>

Going down

Any takers on a free?<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:38 pm --<br /><br />
Matty said:
Would be a fantastic signing for them, his antics aside he is a very good player and he was top for us in his last season here.

That's what we need to do as well.

Just let people go on frees if they're not what we want.

Within 3 years transfer fees will be the exception rather than the rule.

He feels Newcastle, following the takeover by Mike Ashley, can match his former club and has urged caution on the part of City fans.

'It is important they don't get too carried away with a couple of results,' he added.

'Hopefully we'll get the kind of investment they got at Manchester City and get a similar result.

'I think Newcastle can be as big as they want to be. No disrespect to City but in Manchester, Manchester United will always be top dog. As much as they want to believe it, it is not going to be.

'The big thing about Newcastle is there is only Newcastle in Newcastle. Newcastle could be a big side and turn it from a big four into a big five

Save us Captain Hindsight!!

Newcastle have lost the plot (again)

Nolan sold to West Ham
Barton put up for sale on a free transfer, absolute madness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.