Barnsley fans yesterday

black mamba said:
forevermancity said:
was mental in dry bar...1st time ive ever experienced something like that

not nice seeing that when kids were in there

Was it really that bad?

wasnt too much to be upset about, but there were 2 families near the front and thats where the bother was...they chucked a stool at us and it was a meter away from a young kid

they were told it was going to kick off about 5 mins before to be fair, but it just paints football fans in a bad light

quote="buryblueboy"]Walked thro bury about 2-15 to get the tram and there was a pub full of barnsley with cop vans outside,bit strange![/quote]

Why is that strange only the same as if we went to barnsley[/quote]

yeh but its like us playing blackpool and drinking in lytham st annes!!!!!

Pigeonho said:
I remember a programme around 1991 that was City and Millwall. A black lad was the lead role and he got his cheek cut by 2 Millwall fans under a subway. I even remember them filming for it at one of the matches at Maine Road, sure it was on BBC. Anyone remember it?

Think I remember that mate....was that the one where one of the gangs kids pretended
To use a Stanley knife for a toothbrush...think the leader were called yeti

city1999 said:
Pigeonho said:
I remember a programme around 1991 that was City and Millwall. A black lad was the lead role and he got his cheek cut by 2 Millwall fans under a subway. I even remember them filming for it at one of the matches at Maine Road, sure it was on BBC. Anyone remember it?

Think I remember that mate....was that the one where one of the gangs kids pretended
To use a Stanley knife for a toothbrush...think the leader were called yeti

You might be getting mixed up with The Firm (original one) with Gary Oldman. It was the young black lad who played Benny from Grange Hill who got his cheek slashed.

Surprised that tightwad Dickie Bird was in hospitality. I didn't think he'd stump up the cash.

Re: City's "firm"

Churchill123 said:
I didn't go to the game so can't comment on how bad the barnsley lot were, but if they were singing rag songs and "you're not champions anymore" and giving it "The barry" then fair play that some of em got a slap!
I for one would ask them to politely calm down
And then wait for it.................
......... ......... ............. ..... Lot ov em
U can always tell a Yorkshireman but you can't tell him much
To coin a phrase lol.

A funny song in 111 was "let's pretend you scored a goal" and we'd all do a bounce for them, just to take the piss.

Even funnier was the guy on Level 2 in the Barnsley end waving a £20 note in reference to buying the league until it dropped from his hand into Level 1. LOL

SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:
A funny song in 111 was "let's pretend you scored a goal" and we'd all do a bounce for them, just to take the piss.

Even funnier was the guy on Level 2 in the Barnsley end waving a £20 note in reference to buying the league until it dropped from his hand into Level 1. LOL

That was quality, he was going made trying to point out where he'd dropped it to the stewards, like they were going to wade in and get it back!

SOUTHSTANDINGSTANDER said:

I like that. Even better had it blown in to our section or on to the pitch and a money signing like Yaya Toure had put it in his sock.

Re: City's "firm"

Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
happychappy said:
Fair do's

-- Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 am --

To be fair they were big lads
Barnsley were all in Spoons on Saturday and started chanting rag songs the sad bleeders, the ''your not champions anymore'' being the favourite, needless to say some blues took exception and it kicked off again.
Why act like that, when i go away with my mates we find a quiet pub out of the way have a good drink and keep our heads down, if it kicks off we move on
Didn't United 'boys' go and fuck up Oakwell a few years back? Thieving the kiosk if I remember the news reports correctly? Imagine sticking up for a club who's fans have done that, just to have a pop at the team you're about to play. It'd be like us welcoming Rangers fans with open arms.
We do welcome RANGERS fan's with open arm's.GLASGOW RANGERS not QPR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.