Barnsley fans yesterday

mickfinn said:
I moved and ended up in the North Stand, the acoustics are shite and from there the atmosphere sounded poor but when youre in amongst it, you think it's bouncing..... Wembley is similar

I don't think the acoustics are shite, being a regular in the north stand I notice that he south stand only really all out sing in the big games. Most I the time they don't sing and are out sung by away fans from my view in the north stand. Don't know what's happened to te south stand only the corner sing now[

quote="buryblueboy"]Walked thro bury about 2-15 to get the tram and there was a pub full of barnsley with cop vans outside,bit strange![/quote]

Why is that strange only the same as if we went to barnsley

I tried to get in Dry Bar for a pint. The bouncer said they weren't letting anyone else in. As I turned away to go a copper pulled me over and wouldn't let me leave until I said my name a d date of birth in to his video camera. What's all that about?!

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
I tried to get in Dry Bar for a pint. The bouncer said they weren't letting anyone else in. As I turned away to go a copper pulled me over and wouldn't let me leave until I said my name a d date of birth in to his video camera. What's all that about?!

You are going to be featured on footymatch.com pal, dating website for the discerning lover of football.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

Hahaha

Slicker than Sommeil said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:

Hahaha

Didn't realise I was that funny

was mental in dry bar...1st time ive ever experienced something like that

not nice seeing that when kids were in there

forevermancity said:
was mental in dry bar...1st time ive ever experienced something like that

not nice seeing that when kids were in there

Was it really that bad?

Re: City's

levets said:
Why Always Ste said:
Meh, didn't see anything outside but yea inside the ground a good number (early 20's usually) who got songs going that where Raggy.

One pricked in his bright red jacket who was offering out Blues on the 2nd tier.

Sexually frustrated.

Did anybody see the baldy in the BRIGHT ORANGE stone island coat... Gobbing off and offering everyone out until he realised... he isn't going to be able to melt after...

Then wanted to be everybody's friend...

yep, I saw the balloon on their upper tier
a sad case

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.