Barnsley fans yesterday

Re: City's "firm"

MANC LOYAL said:
uwerosler28 said:
MANC LOYAL said:
Putting everyone in the same group i.e bigots and vandals sounds like your the BIGOT mate.
not really if you believe any Glasgow rangers fans would be welcomed by city fans into our ground or even our city your total deluded
We (CITY) get gers fans coming down all the time.Some top lads just out for a good time.
so you actually beleive other city fans would welcome gers fans " with open arms " not a fucking chance

uwerosler28 said:
MANC LOYAL said:
uwerosler28 said:
not really if you believe any Glasgow rangers fans would be welcomed by city fans into our ground or even our city your total deluded
We (CITY) get gers fans coming down all the time.Some top lads just out for a good time.
so you actually beleive other city fans would welcome gers fans " with open arms " not a fucking chance
Yes, and this is my last quote on this getting boring now...........................

MANC LOYAL said:
uwerosler28 said:
MANC LOYAL said:
Yes, and this is my last quote on this getting boring now...........................
well read back over the previous comments since you made that statement and you will get a idea of what city fans really think of rangers fans there not welcome anywhere near our club you couldnt be more wrong

MANC LOYAL said:
uwerosler28 said:
MANC LOYAL said:

You certainly are.
If you want to big up a bunch of sectarian throwbacks,then go on a Rangers website,and be in the company of like minded folk.
Manchester in general,and City in particular, need Rangers fans like Stephen Hawking needs a skateboard.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
MANC LOYAL said:
uwerosler28 said:

You certainly are.
If you want to big up a bunch of sectarian throwbacks,then go on a Rangers website,and be in the company of like minded folk.
Manchester in general,and City in particular, need Rangers fans like Stephen Hawking needs a skateboard.
Cheers mate..........................

MANC LOYAL said:
MANC LOYAL said:

You certainly are.

He's right. Manchester is head and shoulders above Glasgow. Protestants can support U****d or City and Catholics can support U****d or City. I think Atheists can too.

peoffrey said:
MANC LOYAL said:
You certainly are.

He's right. Manchester is head and shoulders above Glasgow. Protestants can support U****d or City and Catholics can support U****d or City. I think Atheists can too.

...and agnostics can't decide which team to support...

somapop said:
peoffrey said:
MANC LOYAL said:

I quite like the look of this lot:

city.jpg

gordondaviesmoustache said:
somapop said:
peoffrey said:

I quite like the look of this lot:

city.jpg

Jeez...I'm in...but who's the fatty in the middle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.