Barnsley fans yesterday

Re: City's "firm"

MANC LOYAL said:
Pigeonho said:
blue underpants said:
Barnsley were all in Spoons on Saturday and started chanting rag songs the sad bleeders, the ''your not champions anymore'' being the favourite, needless to say some blues took exception and it kicked off again.
Why act like that, when i go away with my mates we find a quiet pub out of the way have a good drink and keep our heads down, if it kicks off we move on
Didn't United 'boys' go and fuck up Oakwell a few years back? Thieving the kiosk if I remember the news reports correctly? Imagine sticking up for a club who's fans have done that, just to have a pop at the team you're about to play. It'd be like us welcoming Rangers fans with open arms.
We do welcome RANGERS fan's with open arm's.GLASGOW RANGERS not QPR.
we do fucking not welcome Glasgow rangers fans any where near our club or even in our great city the horrible bunch of bigots and vandals

uwerosler28 said:
MANC LOYAL said:
Pigeonho said:
Didn't United 'boys' go and fuck up Oakwell a few years back? Thieving the kiosk if I remember the news reports correctly? Imagine sticking up for a club who's fans have done that, just to have a pop at the team you're about to play. It'd be like us welcoming Rangers fans with open arms.
We do welcome RANGERS fan's with open arm's.GLASGOW RANGERS not QPR.
we do fucking not welcome Glasgow rangers fans any where near our club or even in our great city the horrible bunch of bigots and vandals
OH DEAR

billfromthehill said:
Churchill123 said:
I didn't go to the game so can't comment on how bad the barnsley lot were, but if they were singing rag songs and "you're not champions anymore" and giving it "The barry" then fair play that some of em got a slap!
I for one would ask them to politely calm down
And then wait for it.................
......... ......... ............. ..... Lot ov em
U can always tell a Yorkshireman but you can't tell him much
To coin a phrase lol.
Hello Bill from the hill,did you get any tickets for the gent's morning mate.

I never get that, why go to a game where your club is not playing and sing songs about your own club? Stupid and such a waste of money.

That Barnsley fan didn't like it when i told him that "kicking a blue" song is an original from us.

Support Barnsley but yet chant united/city songs.

MANC LOYAL said:
uwerosler28 said:
MANC LOYAL said:
your confusing me
Putting everyone in the same group i.e bigots and vandals sounds like your the BIGOT mate.
not really if you believe any Glasgow rangers fans would be welcomed by city fans into our ground or even our city your total deluded

uwerosler28 said:
MANC LOYAL said:
uwerosler28 said:
your confusing me
Putting everyone in the same group i.e bigots and vandals sounds like your the BIGOT mate.
not really if you believe any Glasgow rangers fans would be welcomed by city fans into our ground or even our city your total deluded

I would definitely not welcome any Glasgow Rangers fan to our ground. Why should we? They ran a muck in our city and acted like complete bellends.

uwerosler28 said:
MANC LOYAL said:
uwerosler28 said:
your confusing me
We (CITY) get gers fans coming down all the time.Some top lads just out for a good time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.