Baseless speculation Iheanacho/Bony

When you see the effort and desire from Bony, the will to turn a game and never say die attitude, you do wonder if Kelechi will ever get a game again.

Didn't read the entire thread so pardon me but
I think it's because Pellegrini plays the two in different areas Bony with Aguero Iheanacho
instead of Aguero

Didn't read the entire thread so pardon me but
I think it's because Pellegrini plays the two in different areas Bony with Aguero Iheanacho
instead of Aguero

Spot on and I've no idea why! Nacho has shown a desire to drop deeper to pick up the ball, and though Aguero likes to do that as well all it takes is communication to day - one of you push forward and make runs in behind. The two of them would work a lot better than Bony and Aguero. They just don't have a relationship and Bony has done nothing and continues to show a lack of ability/confidence to perform for City unfortunately. Pellegrini though continues to swap Aguero for Nacho and bring on Bony to support him. It's predictable and it doesn't work.

Must admit with Bony, another poster in the match day forum made me laugh when he referred to him as Willfried Bone idle not Willfried Bony :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.