Basic People Management Skills

flb said:
BillyShears said:
No City player is allowed to talk to the press without the club's approval first - unless it is as part of a sponsorship deal they have, or as part of their international duties...

Anyway, that's not resolving the issue - that's just trying to bury it. We should be dealing with these issues in house BEFORE the player becomes so disgruntled he want to go mouth off to the press...

The one consistent thing in all this is the manager never gets to say his side of the story Billy

If only the players showed some respect to the club-even if the manager doesnt rate them.

If Mancini came out and said Given,Ned or whoever it may be were shit strirring trophyless losers who cant get any better then perhaps wed all get along fine.
An astute observation. He could also add Adebayor is a bit flakey and that DESPITE his differences with Tevez he's not done a Hughes and alienated him but given him the captaincy because that is what's good for the club.

de niro said:
m27 said:
If you are still pining for Robinho after a professional win away at a bogey ground on a pitch and in weather conditions where he wouldn't have wanted to fucking know and would have gone missing (again) then I fear you're looking for something to moan about.

I can't keep up with your stance on Mancini anyway, you change with the weather.

ok, i'll try this.
if managed properly would bellamy and robinio improve our squad?
also is ade better than jo?
see, no brainer.

bob is picking his mates, shit ones at that.
you give shay a game in the cups ffs, if joe gets injured or sent off shay is then sharp and ready, its fucking common sense. oh but no, shay has spoke his mind so thats him done for.

only city could ruin nailed on success.

it's not possible to keep everyone happy. some will just not accept playing second fiddle, no matter who is managing them. so you pick the ones who you think you will react well to their situation.

de niro said:
m27 said:
If you are still pining for Robinho after a professional win away at a bogey ground on a pitch and in weather conditions where he wouldn't have wanted to fucking know and would have gone missing (again) then I fear you're looking for something to moan about.

I can't keep up with your stance on Mancini anyway, you change with the weather.

ok, i'll try this.
see, no brainer.

you give shay a game in the cups ffs, if joe gets injured or sent off shay is then sharp and ready, its fucking common sense. oh but no, shay has spoke his mind so thats him done for.

Fucking YAWN.

dpkmanc said:
flb said:
The one consistent thing in all this is the manager never gets to say his side of the story Billy

If only the players showed some respect to the club-even if the manager doesnt rate them.

If Mancini came out and said Given,Ned or whoever it may be were shit strirring trophyless losers who cant get any better then perhaps wed all get along fine.
An astute observation. He could also add Adebayor is a bit flakey and that DESPITE his differences with Tevez he's not done a Hughes and alienated him but given him the captaincy because that is what's good for the club.

bollocks, he was ordered to "get on " with tevez, they fell out a carlos won.

de niro said:
m27 said:

ok, i'll try this.
see, no brainer.

Robinho didn't want to play for Hughes or Mancini.

Ade is injured.

Bellamy could destroy the club from within if sat on the bench each week.

Shay will play if Joe is injured and Mancini couldn't play Given in the Europa League as Joe had dropped a huge clanger and needed to get straight back on his bike.

There's two sides to every story but your last sentence makes me wonder I waste the time to reply.

de niro said:
m27 said:

ok, i'll try this.
see, no brainer.

No such thing.

de niro said:
dpkmanc said:

That's not an argument, that's just made up bullshit.

Uber Blue said:
de niro said:
ok, i'll try this.
see, no brainer.

Fucking YAWN.

head-in-sand.jpg

de niro said:
dpkmanc said:

evidence please, or not worth a light

de niro said:
m27 said:

ok, i'll try this.
see, no brainer.

If the manager concentrated solely on them, it would be to the detriment of the rest of the squad. Notice where we finished when Robbie and his equally backward chum Ireland were at their pomp. Yes, thats right 10th and five points worse off. Only City could attempt to ruin nailed on success, if that exists.

Christ on a bike. Hughes signed his mate for £19M RSC and then authorised the payment of Jo for a further £18M.

Is Adebayor better than Jo yes, but not as good as Texez, who started the match.

Fortunately City had noticed they were being held to ransom, Lescott £24M, and brought in a manger who can get better players cheaper, Kolorov and Boateng.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.