Basic People Management Skills

I think the people burying their head in the sands are the ones who think that there was any real chance of us maintaining such a huge squad without the odd bit of moaning from those on the fringes.

KenTheLandlord said:
de niro said:
ok, i'll try this.
if managed properly would bellamy and robinho improve our squad?
also is Ade better than jo?
see, no brainer.

bob is picking his mates, shit ones at that.
you give shay a game in the cups vs, if joe gets injured or sent off shay is then sharp and ready, its fucking common sense. oh but no, shay has spoke his mind so that's him done for.

only city could ruin nailed on success.

If the manager concentrated solely on them, it would be to the detriment of the rest of the squad. Notice where we finished when Robbie and his equally backward chum Ireland were at their pomp. Yes, that's right 10th and five points worse off. Only City could attempt to ruin nailed on success, if that exists.

Christ on a bike. Hughes signed his mate for £19M RSC and then authorised the payment of Jo for a further £18M.

Is Adebayor better than Jo yes, but not as good as Texas, who started the match.

Fortunately City had noticed they were being held to ransom, Lescott £24M, and brought in a manger who can get better players cheaper, Kolarov and Boateng.
fine, start tevez but lets have Ade on the bench rather than bobs mate jo, he's proper gash, rather odd that Ade is left out having said his piece.
i wasn't thinking about hughes but you have a point on lescott and rsc, shameful buys.

de niro said:
Uber Blue said:
Fucking YAWN.

head-in-sand.jpg

Fourth with a shit load of class players to come back (and our defence still looks solid) and you're still lamenting Bellers and Rob's departure and i'm supposed to be the one with my head in the sand?

Irony is beautiful.

de niro said:
KenTheLandlord said:
If the manager concentrated solely on them, it would be to the detriment of the rest of the squad. Notice where we finished when Robbie and his equally backward chum Ireland were at their pomp. Yes, that's right 10th and five points worse off. Only City could attempt to ruin nailed on success, if that exists.

Christ on a bike. Hughes signed his mate for £19M RSC and then authorised the payment of Jo for a further £18M.

Is Adebayor better than Jo yes, but not as good as Texas, who started the match.

Fortunately City had noticed they were being held to ransom, Lescott £24M, and brought in a manger who can get better players cheaper, Kolarov and Boateng.
fine, start tevez but lets have Ade on the bench rather than bobs mate jo, he's proper gash, rather odd that Ade is left out having said his piece.
i wasn't thinking about hughes but you have a point on lescott and rsc, shameful buys.

Is Adebayor injured or not?
Lets be honest we don't really know.
Ade says no. Mancini says yes.
Maybe Mancini is slowly turning the screw and showing its my way or the highway.
He is sending out powerful signals Mancini.
Lets again be honest this moaning needs to be stamped out and as much as Ade had it tough last year, he can get through some jaw.
I think Mancini is slowly but surely working his way through the dissenters, WHOEVER they maybe.
I hate to say this, but you only hear it once at The Sty, and the culprit is gone in the next transfer window. WHOEVER they maybe.
Like it or lump it, thats what wins championships. Not moaning, tittle tattle. We sound like a pub side because we have/had too many pub mentality players.
They are being shifted.
The quicker the better.

de niro said:
KenTheLandlord said:

Isn't Adebayor injured?

ade is injured, robbie couldnt be arsed and bellamy is a nobhead who had the chance to stay on the same terms as everyone else and didn't want to know, he didn't want to know the day his mate Hughes got sacked.

Sometimes De Niro I think you just post drivel to get a response out of people and create an argument, because it's just senseless drivel.

Uber Blue said:
de niro said:

Fourth with a shit load of class players to come back (and our defence still looks solid) and you're still lamenting Bellers and Rob's departure and i'm supposed to be the one with my head in the sand?

Irony is beautiful.

you are missing the point again, the thread is about man management, bob could'nt manage robbie and co so he gets rid, fine but he has weakened our team in doing so, perhaps had we kept them we'd be top, one things for sure we have'nt half missed bellers.
bob has dropped a right bollock there.
mind you he's a forward thinking player but we've done that one.

One look at the players who've supposedly bad-mouthed the manager says it all...

Bellers - Trouble wherever he's been
Ade - Trouble wherever he's been
Robinho - Trouble wherever he's been
Stevie - Lost starting place in team
Given - Lost starting place in team

So, no axes to grind from these players then ;-)

de niro said:
Uber Blue said:

Irony is beautiful.

you are missing the point again, the thread is about man management, bob could'nt manage robbie and co so he gets rid, fine but he has weakened our team in doing so, perhaps had we kept them we'd be top, one things for sure we have'nt half missed bellers.

Robinho had decided to leave before Mancini came to City, so trying to use him as a stick to beat Mancini with is a bit silly.

The only person on the planet who ever manged Bellamy successfully is Hughes, it was evident that when Hughes was sacked Bellamy would leave.

You dont win serie A if you have no man manegement skills.

de niro said:
Uber Blue said:

Irony is beautiful.

And I think that you're missing the point when you keep banging on about individual players when it's the team ethos that matters.

I don't see Zab moaning; I don't see Kompany moaning; I don't see De Jong moaning (all players that would run through a brick wall for the team). Fortunately Tevez now seems to have fell into line apart from the odd quote about feeling tired.

I want City to be a team and a close nit unit (on the pitch and in the dressing room) and not a fucking massage parlour for the over inflated ego's of some individual players we've payed top dollar for and who we pay the best wages in the world. Bellers was and is, in my opinion, a class player with a shit attitude (not on the pitch but in and around the club).

Give me players with Kompany's attitude any day of the week; a team player if ever there was one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.