Basic People Management Skills

JoeMercer'sWay said:
ade is injured, robbie couldnt be arsed and bellamy is a nobhead who had the chance to stay on the same terms as everyone else and didn't want to know, he didn't want to know the day his mate Hughes got sacked.

Sometimes De Niro I think you just post drivel to get a response out of people and create an argument, because it's just senseless drivel.

????

bob is shit with people, i do expect people to disagree but 99% of football(who will own up) know this.
bellamy is better than any other forward we have.
robbie is world class.
bob drop kicks people who speak out.

now you can call it drivel but it happens to be fucking spot on.

sorry forgot,did i say that jo was shit

de niro said:
m27 said:
If you are still pining for Robinho after a professional win away at a bogey ground on a pitch and in weather conditions where he wouldn't have wanted to fucking know and would have gone missing (again) then I fear you're looking for something to moan about.

I can't keep up with your stance on Mancini anyway, you change with the weather.

ok, i'll try this.
if managed properly would bellamy and robinio improve our squad?
also is ade better than jo?
see, no brainer.

bob is picking his mates, shit ones at that.
you give shay a game in the cups ffs, if joe gets injured or sent off shay is then sharp and ready, its fucking common sense. oh but no, shay has spoke his mind so thats him done for.

only city could ruin nailed on success.

And only some sections of City support would still insist on moaning even though we're 4th in the league, cruised through our first UEFA cup game, won at a ground where we usually get fuck all and have never won, conceded 2 goals so far and only one in open play. You're right, the future is bleak without the Taffia and their cronies.

We've REALLY, REALLY missed Bellamy. Those past 5 games that he's spent injured could have been spent talking to Super Mario in our injury room.

de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
ade is injured, robbie couldnt be arsed and bellamy is a nobhead who had the chance to stay on the same terms as everyone else and didn't want to know, he didn't want to know the day his mate Hughes got sacked.

Sometimes De Niro I think you just post drivel to get a response out of people and create an argument, because it's just senseless drivel.

????

bob is shit with people, i do expect people to disagree but 99% of football(who will own up) know this.
robbie is world class.

I have read some belters on message boards from many different clubs, but this one is truly outstanding.
To be fair, the rest is just opinion and a poor one at that.
Still you kept the thread going, well done.
There is no way any sane person will continue to argue with you after that. Its pure agenda driven drivel.
I'll tell you something as well Bob, i have worked with Hughes at the FAW, and believe me, his management style is some of the most basic, reactionary shite i have ever seen in sport.
Well done Bob, you have outclassed yourself in nonsense.

Damocles said:
We've REALLY, REALLY missed Bellamy. Those past 5 games that he's spent injured could have been spent talking to Super Mario in our injury room.

Yeah, come back Craig...

The overrating of Bellamy on here is almost epic at times. Sure, he's a good counter attacker. He could only ever play a limited role in a team aiming to control the pace and tempo of the game.

I do rate the lad, but ultimately he's a championship player on steroids. Wouldn't mind him to play up front, I suppose.

de niro said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

????

robbie is world class.

Prove it and then we can put this discussion to bed can't we?<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm --<br /><br />
Goats left knee said:
some people have been moaning for over 20years and just cant change with the times

The 5th columnists are still alive and kicking.

Damocles said:

LOL

1_barry_conlon said:
de niro said:
????

robbie is world class.

Prove it and then we can put this discussion to bed can't we?

the proof is there for all to see, they speak out, they get dumped. none of the defecters get a game, oh except king carlos ycmiu. so back to the op, his man management skills are shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.