Basic People Management Skills

de niro said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Prove it and then we can put this discussion to bed can't we?

the proof is there for all to see, they speak out, they get dumped. none of the defecters get a game, oh except king carlos ycmiu. so back to the op, his man management skills are shite.

why would a defector get a game? if he wants to clear off, let him.
Good management in my book.
Concentrate on what you have and those that want to play.
Anyone else can do one.

You have got to bve joking regarding Bellamy. Have you not noticed that we no longer give away possesion so easy? Bellamy is definately a firey character that can make something happen, but he's also a player that can take the ball from the half way line, get within a yard of the box and lose possesion. We no longer spend half of the game trying to get the ball back. And, Robinho would have fucked off no matter who was the manager as he is a massive pussy and a shell of a man.

KenTheLandlord said:
de niro said:
the proof is there for all to see, they speak out, they get dumped. none of the defecters get a game, oh except king carlos ycmiu. so back to the op, his man management skills are shite.

Anyone else can do one.

ireland wanted to stay
bellers wanted to stay
ade wants to play
shay wants to play.

of course the manager picks the team and its his shout, it does'nt make him right though and he certainly goes about things the wrong way. it will cause unrest mark my words.

Mancini likes players who are smart enough to know what the score is, It's simple, you come in you work hard, you deliver on the pitch you go home.No discussion, end of. The minute you go outwith the camp and start mouthing off to the press you make yourself vulnerable..you're with us or your against us.

This means that whether you are Ballotelli, Tevez, Cunningham or Boyata, you are all equal...you are part of the squad, and it's up to you wether you throw it away or not. This leads to a healthy team spirit.

de niro said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Prove it and then we can put this discussion to bed can't we?

You've heard one side of a story in the great British press of players who couldn't cut the mustard...in that case it must be true.

And if Bellers was that magnificent then how come he's at Cardiff?

de niro said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Anyone else can do one.

ireland wanted to stay
bellers wanted to stay
ade wants to play
shay wants to play.

of course the manager picks the team and its his shout, it does'nt make him right though and he certainly goes about things the wrong way. it will cause unrest mark my words.

It wont, 2 have gone and the other 2 will go.
Then we can concentrate on playing matters.

de niro said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Anyone else can do one.

ireland wanted to stay
bellers wanted to stay
ade wants to play
shay wants to play.

Ahh, I get it now. It's all about what certain individual players want and pandering to their needs and desires must take precedence over the manager's overall plan at all cost. What a pile of fucking shit.

1_barry_conlon said:
de niro said:

You've heard one side of a story in the great British press of players who couldn't cut the mustard...in that case it must be true.

he's at cardiff cos he was'nt allowed to join a rival club, bob was scared of his ability.

de niro said:
1_barry_conlon said:

he's at cardiff cos he was'nt allowed to join a rival club, bob was scared of his ability.

RAOTFLMAO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.