Bayern away not sold out yet

cummo said:
Just posted in the ticket forum.

Rang the club and they said that you cant transfer tickets - they are personalised (your name is printed on it) and there will be ID check at the Allianz

Is that True?

Complete cobblers.

I've never seen names printed on CL tickets at Bayern and I've been to plenty.

If we sell out then we sell out... I'm more pissed off that I had to use someone else's season card and accumulate them loyalty points rather than risk using mine and not getting a ticket. I'll know in future now to ignore the scare mongering threads.

Judging by the amount of tickets flying around on the ticket part of the forum I reckon a fair few have bought tickets to up points and maybe back fired.

bayern blade said:
cummo said:
Just posted in the ticket forum.

Rang the club and they said that you cant transfer tickets - they are personalised (your name is printed on it) and there will be ID check at the Allianz

Is that True?

Complete cobblers.

I've never seen names printed on CL tickets at Bayern and I've been to plenty.

I've got two tickets in-hand, no names printed at all, there will be no problems transferring tickets.

Citycitytid said:
If we sell out then we sell out... I'm more pissed off that I had to use someone else's season card and accumulate them loyalty points rather than risk using mine and not getting a ticket. I'll know in future now to ignore the scare mongering threads.

Judging by the amount of tickets flying around on the ticket part of the forum I reckon a fair few have bought tickets to up points and maybe back fired.

we did the same for poznan last year due to the scare mongering. dont listen to them mate

foley87 said:
Citycitytid said:

we did the same for poznan last year due to the scare mongering. dont listen to them mate
Take the stub to the ticket office they will add the points.
When I've done it they also left the points on the original card.

Do we have any idea on how many blues are heading out to Munich for the game ? Seems still plenty of tickets left of just a few ??

Uber Blues said:
Do we have any idea on how many blues are heading out to Munich for the game ? Seems still plenty of tickets left of just a few ??
i got my ticket last monday, and i'm sure they were selling the last block then they told me

Further inaccurate estimation of demand by the ticket office. For these trips away they should realise that people make the decision to go or not early. It's totally impractical to decide at the last minute to attend.

For vilareal the tickets should go to open sale within 4 or 5 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.