Bayern away not sold out yet

RACHACE said:
i kne albert davy said:
3k is an awful lot of people to take to a game in Europe don't really know where u come from thinking there's that many people with £500 spare to travel gettin time off work etc,said in the originally thread that any season ticket holder who wants to go will be ok. you get to know with doing quite a few euro aways very rare we take more than a thousand or 2 its an expensive hobby.I'm luckly enough to afford to go but i understand not everybodies so fortunate.

I am sure we have took 3k or more to both Schalke & Hamburg or was I that pissed that I was seeing double?

Bayern surely has more of a pull factor than both of those games, especially as someone pointed out, it is our 1st CL away game and it's against one of europes top top teams.

Again, I am aware that not everyone can do it and I am not having a pop, I was just suprised that it's not sold put quicker based on what I had read. The loyalty/cup scheme system may have something to do with it, as someone also pointed out.

People quoting £500, it can be done alot cheaper than that.
Did Hamburg that was a great following couldn't say how many was there though can't remember how many we got, didn't do Schalke and don't forget pre recession days.last season Salzburg and aris don't think there was more than 700 at each And i think couple of days off work flights hotel tickets and spending money can't see much back from £500.Plus we're doing Villarreal cheap via Benidorm but means taking week off god knows wot that one will set me back.

squirtyflower said:
mcfcliam said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
If it is constructive then I'd love to hear your opinion on how to fix it...? The cup scheme members are always from now on going to get priority..Just a fact.Might not agree with it myself but that's why I joined it..Wouldn't say it's bollocks because when we get to the finals of all 3 cup comps I know I will be fine for tickets...

I actually disagree that I got a ticket with 5500pts being in the cup scheme before someone with say 8k who is not.

Fair enough, we'll agree to disagree...agree with you on your final sentence though.

In regards to fixing it, I'd have done it like this:

6,000 points & scheme - 1st October
6,000 points - 2nd october

5,500 points & scheme - 3rd october
5,500 points - 4th october

Saying that, it could drag ticket sales like a bastard, but I think it's worth trying.

I am on the schemes, by the way.
that's ridiculous
you may as well leave as it was, the only beneficiaries are the ones who get a ticket JUST before they sell out, and that's only if it sells out to cup scheme members

it should go
6500 scheme members
6000 scheme members
5500 scheme members
5000 scheme members and 6500 non members
4500 scheme members and 6000 non members

or something like that
I agree with the above criteria.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:30 pm --<br /><br />I keep reading posts blaming oktoberfest for prices going up, which is why they aren't going.

Yeah that might be true, but it's one of the reasons why I can justify the money for a three day trip, and should be seen as a bigger incentive for going.

Like most who like a beer, oktoberfest has been something I've wanted to do for years. So for it to fall at the same time just got me more excited! Also easier to explain to your missus why you and three of your mates are pissing off for three days......obviously no beer involved and we're simply going for the football :)

Let's be more proactive and instead of trying to apportion blame to those who've not bought yet why don't you tell people how much everything has cost and the easiest way to go around it?

We've still got plenty of time and I'm sure there are many who are now weighing up the options so instead of being all higher than thou, give the lads a chance.

I'm sure there'll be plenty there and they'll enjoy the trip, regardless.

The Future's Blue said:
....why don't you tell people how much everything has cost and the easiest way to go around it?

As I posted above, think about driving if you want to save money.

Yes its a long way, but if you can get 4 in a car, then its about £200 fuel (depending on the car), £39 ferry, plus hotels, a F1 in France (on the way down) is about £35, the biggest problem is the prices in and around Munich, but if you get lucky you might find a hostel or hotel with a room for 4 for around £200.

In total £500-550 so divided 4 ways its not so bad if you have 4 drivers.

Not arsed how many we take.
I'll be there and can't wait.

And if you've been away in europe before, you'll know it's gonna be a trip of a lifetime whatever happens.

cleavers said:
The Future's Blue said:
....why don't you tell people how much everything has cost and the easiest way to go around it?

Yes its a long way, but if you can get 4 in a car, then its about £200 fuel (depending on the car), £39 ferry, plus hotels, a F1 in France (on the way down) is about £35, the biggest problem is the prices in and around Munich, but if you get lucky you might find a hostel or hotel with a room for 4 for around £200.

Nice one Cleave's, this is my prefered option, only because I'm so used to driving to Germany and back.

The Future's Blue said:
cleavers said:
The Future's Blue said:

Nice one Cleave's, this is my prefered option, only because I'm so used to driving to Germany and back.

This is exactly how we're doing it.
Costing about 150 each.
Not bad at all!

DannyBoy2890 said:
Not arsed how many we take.
I'll be there and can't wait.

And if you've been away in europe before, you'll know it's gonna be a trip of a lifetime whatever happens.

How true. City away in europe, great days

I have decided to drive. My default is to hire a car (mine is not econimical fuel consumption wise) and go over via eurotunnel or ferry

Before I book I thought that it might be worth asking if there are any blues travelling that have any space in ther car so I could share costs?

I live in Berkshire but I guess could meet anywhere on the way to the coast

I will be amazed if it doesn't sell out.
It will also be a clear indication that the points system doesn't always work as I'm sure there are many people who don't have the points to buy now and won't have the flexibility to buy at the last moment if tickets go on open sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.