Bayern away

Realistically what point band do we expect this to go down to? I'm never any good at gauging these things!

I doubt they’ll be one going off what City are saying about no night time flights out of Munich.
just asked lad he said waiting for info on outbound flights . so i guess doesnt look good for day trip unless they dont want away fans overnight but couple of flights wont make that much difference id say

just asked lad he said waiting for info on outbound flights . so i guess doesnt look good for day trip unless they dont want away fans overnight but couple of flights wont make that much difference id say
I had email off them saying they are just getting confirmation they can fly out late from Munich, but they expect it to be ok.

Price of hotels ridiculous in Munich so staying halfway back to Salzburg. The only problem is that the last train is about midnight. Based on previous visits does anyone know if the Munich police will keep us in for a long time after the match?

Is there some event on in Munich that week? I stayed at Eurostar Grand Central last time I went and prices are double that week what they are before and after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.