Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bayern munich

bluethunder said:
it won't be our intention to sit back and counter attack . but we might be forced to do that if bayern get to dominate the midfield.

4-3-2-1 is what we must play. nasri in the hole. aguero on the left. we can win this game. im not convinced that bayern are a great team.
Clichy or Kolarov at LB?

Will Silva and Aguero start? What option for Aguero's place if he doesn't start?

Plaything of the gods said:
bluethunder said:
it won't be our intention to sit back and counter attack . but we might be forced to do that if bayern get to dominate the midfield.

4-3-2-1 is what we must play. nasri in the hole. aguero on the left. we can win this game. im not convinced that bayern are a great team.
Clichy or Kolarov at LB?

Will Silva and Aguero start? What option for Aguero's place if he doesn't start?
Clichy.

Aguero will start.

Silva on the bench.

Hi, does anybody know where all the Munich fans are meeting in the town centre before the game as I fancy having a few beers with them. Where did they all meet last time? Thanks

alberto0292 said:
hallstreetblue said:
LoveCity said:
Yeah, sales have picked up. Half of the South Stand was yellow (considerable) availability the other day. Only the Family Stand (as usual) needs to get moving.

r76OIzk.jpg

Apparently the Family stand was full of tourists for the Madrid game last season. I was in the Kippax and there were shit loads in there too.
From what I've heard, 1894 are planning a Card Display in the Family stand. Not having a pop at them, I think it's fantastic, the effort they put in. But, to plan this in the Family stand, is a bit of a risk.

what's going on with third tier ?
Just 8 yellow blocks in the north stand now.

The third tier is either fully sold out or not being used. Anyone know which?

bluethunder said:

Sorry, but I am more than convinced that they are indeed, a fookin frightfully, more than great team. However, this is the right formation to Play and Pellegrini is guaranteed to go with it. I'm worried about the left side of our defence.

hallstreetblue said:
bluethunder said:

Sorry, but I am more than convinced that they are indeed, a fookin frightfully, more than great team. However, this is the right formation to Play and Pellegrini is guaranteed to go with it. I'm worried about the left side of our defence.
I agree with hallstreetblue that Bayern are indeed a class act but I disagree with a formation of 4-3-2-1.
We have to negate their 2 wide players so think the formation will be more of a typical European 4-2-3-1 with the 2 fullbacks playing wider.
In some ways rather like last Seasons formation under Mancini.

A win against this mob at home will almost certainly mean we will qualify for next stage IMO. We can do these fuckers as long as everyone and I mean everyone plays to the very top of their game.

cibaman said:
stan bowles said:
I joined the CL cup scheme but can't make the game as I booked to go away next week before the CL draw was made so the club have still got my £43. I'm gutted to be missing this game, the biggest of the season as far as I am concerned. £43 is reasonable value for a game of this size and importance so I hope the stadium is near to capacity as it should be a great atmosphere. I really feel the team plays it's best with a full stadium behind them making loads of noise. However, sacrifices have to be made hence I missed the Wigan game.

The bloke next to me never goes to midweek games, 400 mile round trip.

It does seem to me that we have a high proportion of young fans. Hence the FA cup games selling out quicker than CL games. Obviously the cheaper price was a big factor, but midweek makes a difference.

700 mile round trip for us, we went on Champions league scheme and will definitely be going to Moscow game but finding it difficult to budget for the Plzen match.

Holidays as well as costs are a killer

hallstreetblue said:
78,000 sell outs? At the most, it held 69,000! I wasn't having a pop mate, was just pointing out to our fans that we shouldn't be ashamed for not selling out these games. I didn't need to look at stats either, as I remember those games well. It's right what I'm saying though, init Kumpel? ;)

It did by the end, back in the 80's, until 1988 the capacity was just under 78,000. It was reduced for the 1988 Euros by adding more seating in the Nordkürve first to 72,000 and finally to 69,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.