Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased we got through the weekend game with no injuries with the City match coming up. A fairly ordinary performance against a Wolfsburg team that defended well but we ground out the 1-0 win with a Thomas Müller second half goal.

Re: bayern munich

greenfingers said:
hallstreetblue said:
bluethunder said:
it won't be our intention to sit back and counter attack . but we might be forced to do that if bayern get to dominate the midfield.

4-3-2-1 is what we must play. nasri in the hole. aguero on the left. we can win this game. im not convinced that bayern are a great team.

Sorry, but I am more than convinced that they are indeed, a fookin frightfully, more than great team. However, this is the right formation to Play and Pellegrini is guaranteed to go with it. I'm worried about the left side of our defence.
I agree with hallstreetblue that Bayern are indeed a class act but I disagree with a formation of 4-3-2-1.
We have to negate their 2 wide players so think the formation will be more of a typical European 4-2-3-1 with the 2 fullbacks playing wider.
In some ways rather like last Seasons formation under Mancini.

My apologies. I of course misread this one. Of course and ONLY with a 4-2-3-1

If the Man. City win the game. All the bad results so far will be forgotten in second.
But the real question is who to play:
Dzeko/Negredo
SIlva/Nasri
Me personally will try some of Mancinis tactics with no wingers. TO play SILVA and NASRI together. ( one left , one right ) and in the middle of course YAYA and Fernandinho. Because At the momment Navas or Milner are not NEAR as good as Silva, Nasri. SO play them both. They at least knows how to keep to ball in their feat, possesion, which would be very important against Bayern. Under Guardiola they play Barcelona style with lot of possesion. SO if City want to be equal needs also possesion. ( SILVA -- YAYA -- FERNANDINHO -- NASRI ).

Time to step it up...

AJklReZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.