Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bayern munich

hallstreetblue said:
LoveCity said:
Yeah, sales have picked up. Half of the South Stand was yellow (considerable) availability the other day. Only the Family Stand (as usual) needs to get moving.

r76OIzk.jpg

Apparently the Family stand was full of tourists for the Madrid game last season. I was in the Kippax and there were shit loads in there too.
From what I've heard, 1894 are planning a Card Display in the Family stand. Not having a pop at them, I think it's fantastic, the effort they put in. But, to plan this in the Family stand, is a bit of a risk.

what's going on with third tier ?

Re: Bayern Munich away travel details.

blue monkey said:
Biffo123 said:
Hi Spike , how is the overnight stay selling .Keen to book 2 places but can' commit for another week ( due to work commitments ) , can you give an update on remaining places please , may be a good idea for everyone
Communication hasn't been the best from Spikes end for this trip. I've emailed them about the Hotel a couple of times without reply.

Agree blue monkey , have asked a couple of questions about this trip with no response . Have previously done the trips with TC , but fancied going with Spike on this one due to all the good feedback . I understand its probably not high on his priority at the moment because its over 2 months away , but people need to know things in advance in order to make decisions .

Any updates then Spike please

If this does not sell out its a joke. We have waited years to participate at this level of football. The cost of tickets is no excuse £99 for all three games is a bargain.

average ticket price at the allianz arena is 36 euros , about £30 , tired of hearing how german teams like hollywood fc and dortmund hamburg etc have a great atmosphere in their ground , they attract working class people to their games , which means more passion . Yes i know we have to attract the corporate and prawn sandwich eaters to progress , and the camera fiends but it is killing the atmosphere at the etihad , i now live on a pension , and i have to pick a choose my games , and i am sure the below average wage household cannot justify paying £48 a ticket.

gmckennasell said:
average ticket price at the allianz arena is 36 euros , about £30 , tired of hearing how german teams like hollywood fc and dortmund hamburg etc have a great atmosphere in their ground , they attract working class people to their games , which means more passion . Yes i know we have to attract the corporate and prawn sandwich eaters to progress , and the camera fiends but it is killing the atmosphere at the etihad , i now live on a pension , and i have to pick a choose my games , and i am sure the below average wage household cannot justify paying £48 a ticket.

The atmosphere was brilliant on Sunday from start to finish, and so was the football there is a correlation, when the product on the pitch is good and exciting the atmosphere will follow, when we play the dull and slow game the atmosphere follows suit, not many people make the connection but it's there for all to see

Ducado said:
gmckennasell said:

The atmosphere was brilliant on Sunday from start to finish, and so was the football there is a correlation, when the product on the pitch is good and exciting the atmosphere will follow, when we play the dull and slow game the atmosphere follows suit, not many people make the connection but it's there for all to see

anyone not making that connection must walk around with their eyes and ears shut.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I think our setup will depend on the result in Moscow as their game against Plzen kicks off at 5.

If they don't win I see us playing for a draw.

2bh I think Bayern will take us apart if we go at them, I think we need to put on a masterclass in counter-attacking football.

Absolutely no chance, Pellegrini spent half of pre season telling us how offensive we would be. I would be ashamed if we played for a draw in our first home group game

mansour's tow ropes said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I think our setup will depend on the result in Moscow as their game against Plzen kicks off at 5.

If they don't win I see us playing for a draw.

2bh I think Bayern will take us apart if we go at them, I think we need to put on a masterclass in counter-attacking football.

Absolutely no chance, Pellegrini spent half of pre season telling us how offensive we would be. I would be ashamed if we played for a draw in our first home group game

the way we play there'll be a game where we get tonked 3/4-0, it's the way being that offensive works.

At home to Bayern is not the time to go out like it was the derby.

Sit back, let them pass it sideways and pounce on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.