Not open for further replies.
MillionDollarDream said:
Plaything of the gods said:
__________________Hart

Zabaleta____Kompany__Lescott____Clichy

_____Fernandinho___Yaya____Nasri

________Navas___________Aguero

________________Negredo

I'd swap out Zabaleta for Richards but otherwise, this. I don't want to see Nasty for a couple of games after today.

Omfg...Lescott against fucking Bayern will get exposed big time especially with the way they'll press. Actually, it'd be hilarious watching him trying to play a pass under pressure...

Reckon we've got this. We're a totally different beast at home, not that we actually played poorly against Villa.

I want to see:

Hart
Richards
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Fernandinho
Yaya
Nasri
Navas
Aguero
Negredo

-- Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:42 am --

Train said:
MillionDollarDream said:
__________________Hart

________________Negredo

I'd swap out Zabaleta for Richards but otherwise, this. I don't want to see Nasty for a couple of games after today.

Omfg...Lescott against fucking Bayern will get exposed big time especially with the way they'll press. Actually, it'd be hilarious watching him trying to play a pass under pressure...

Exactly.

I think Nasty will bounce back. He's a class player who's going to have the odd shocker here and there given his young age.

Having said that, I'd bring in Lescott for Everton to give him a bit of a break.

Rammyblues said:
A win against this mob at home will almost certainly mean we will qualify for next stage IMO. We can do these fuckers as long as everyone and I mean everyone plays to the very top of their game.
This. And I think we will do.

A win here could almost set us up to win the group, let alone virtually qualifying us.

sam-caddick said:
Do Bayern fans fear any of our players or us as a team mate, or are we still seen as a walkover?

I certainly don't see you as a walkover, on the contrary you are the main rivals in the group. I expect both of us to qualify whatever happens on Wednesday, as I've said before I'd be happy with a point being as it's the away game.
On the other hand I don't think we need fear anyone, respect yes, fear no.

sam-caddick said:
Maldeika said:
Bayern did not have a great match today either - but like very often in that matches they won by a Müller goal. I guess that Guardiola would have subbed more than three players today if he could have - there were some that played like they drank all night... He ended substituting Robben and Schweinsteiger and a minute later Kroos passed to Shaqiri passed to Ribery passed to Müller and they had the 1:0 that they kept until the end.

Was hard work - I saw the running data and especially Ribery, Alaba and Müller had a lot of fast runs and sprints and a high mileage - but this three can do that twice a week and the match is Wednesday not Tuesday.

It is not clear how Guardiola will play Wednesday. He for sure will play with a Lahm-Schweinsteiger-Kroos central midfield. Ribery on the left wing, Mandzukic as striker. The right winger position is very difficult. Müller had three goals and two assists in the last three matches (in the first one he was subbed in) - and he somehow assists and scores goals whenever he plays right winger (the no. 8 position in Guardiola's system ain't really ideal for him) whereas he substituted Robben twice in the last three matches and did not start him Wednesday. Both are big match players. Both are in good form.

So - I guess Robben or Müller is the big question.

Neuer
Rafinha - Boateng - Dante - Alaba
Lahm
Robben/Müller - Schweinsteiger - Kroos - Ribery
Mandzukic

Everything else would be very surprising.

Do Bayern fans fear any of our players or us as a team mate, or are we still seen as a walkover?

Yes, I watched the derby with a Bayern (a true Bavarian) fan and he was getting really worried. Although he did point out how shit yoonited were.

Bluekiwi said:
MillionDollarDream said:
__________________Hart

________________Negredo

What about David if he is fit?

In my opinion if Silva is fit he will come straight back into the team. I also think we have to go with Kun and Alvaro, and Clichy because of his speed will be needed in defence.

jollylescott said:
Bluekiwi said:
MillionDollarDream said:

What about David if he is fit?

In my opinion if Silva is fit he will come straight back into the team. I also think we have to go with Kun and Alvaro, and Clichy because of his speed will be needed in defence.
As he should. Even in form, Nasri doesn't have Silva's through-pass ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.