Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roy.or.r said:
It all depends on how we play and not Bayern. If we play like the way we did against rags,we will surely win.

Bayern aren't a team without a leader, spine or any pace. We didn't play against utd for 30 mins of the second half against Bayern we need everyone at it for 90+ mins the way were are defending this could be embarrassing remember what they did to barca last year

Low expectation for this one - a draw will do. A scum style demolition would just want me to tear out the little hair I have left after yesterday ;)

If the results from Cardiff and villa away are anything to go by, it's time to go radically conservative. Play all our defenders in a 1-4-2-2-1. 4 CBs with kompany just behind as sweeper , clichy and Zab as wingbacks, yaya and Fernandhino as screens in midfield and aguero alone in front to waste time in their half.

Forget the win, we would get butt raped if we played like we did yesterday. Imagine shipping 3 goals to a shite team without their only good forwards, Agbonlahor and Benteke. A team with ribery, robbed is gonna absolutely destroy us at their turf. Time to man up and go for a 0-0 draw

jared said:
If the results from Cardiff and villa away are anything to go by, it's time to go radically conservative. Play all our defenders in a 1-4-2-2-1. 4 CBs with kompany just behind as sweeper , clichy and Zab as wingbacks, yaya and Fernandhino as screens in midfield and aguero alone in front to waste time in their half.

Forget the win, we would get butt raped if we played like we did yesterday. Imagine shipping 3 goals to a shite team without their only good forwards, Agbonlahor and Benteke. A team with ribery, robbed is gonna absolutely destroy us at their turf. Time to man up and go for a 0-0 draw

How the fuck do you do that?

One of the most depressing posts I've read in a while.

I think a number of posters are getting a little giddy with our performance against a very shit Rag team.

The fact is Bayern will press our midfielders and defence and allow us little time on the ball, so it all depends on how well we use the ball when we do get it off them.

This will not be the cakewailk some are assuming, we could win this with 1 goal difference (such as 2-1 or 3-2), but I do not see our defence keeping a clean sheet considering how easily we've been exposed in most of our games, it has only been due to luck we didn't concede stupid schoolboy error goals against Hull and Stoke as well (two of our three cleansheets were due to luck and poor opposition attackers, rather than quality defending on our part).

This game is 50/50, we could win a tight game or get thrashed out of sight just as easily.

jared said:

Stop talking shite you dick lick!!!

Eaglechief said:
I think a number of posters are getting a little giddy with our performance against a very shit Rag team.

The fact is Bayern will press our midfielders and defence and allow us little time on the ball, so it all depends on how well we use the ball when we do get it off them.

This will not be the cakewailk some are assuming, we could win this with 1 goal difference (such as 2-1 or 3-2), but I do not see our defence keeping a clean sheet considering how easily we've been exposed in most of our games, it has only been due to luck we didn't concede stupid schoolboy error goals against Hull and Stoke as well (two of our three cleansheets were due to luck and poor opposition attackers, rather than quality defending on our part).

This game is 50/50, we could win a tight game or get thrashed out of sight just as easily.

And if we get beat you will be on here giving your words of wisdom, if we win you will be no where to be seen

jared said:

A 0-0 draw in Munich would suit us all fine I should guess, but the game next week is on our turf.

If we show the commitment that we did against the rags then we'll give them a real game although a draw still decent

if we don't play at that level then we will probably suffer another reverse

which City will turn up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.