Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
birchwoodgingerste said:
play a midfield of nasri silva fernandino yaya with jovetic and aguero up front
all 5 creative players in. I like the sound of that :)

sam-caddick said:
We need to keep our fluid passing game but we need bullies for this, that's why for me we have to pick Negredo and Richards.

Negredo to give the Bayern back two-four a night to forget and Richards to give Ribery a hard time, Zabaleta for me - whilst being the better defender in my opinion - is too much of a risk from the pace point of view.

We need to raise our United performance if we want to beat Bayern though, this lot a on a different level to everyone else at the moment.

In the United game we were pretty clinical, so I just hope the strikers and creators on on top of their game.

Yaya and Vinny need to be a pair of tanks and Fernandinho needs to be on top of his game as well.
this - Ribery needs to be kicked off the park as does that weasel robben- they are both cheating twunts and it would be lovely to silence them
vital everyone turns up, does their job and we'll be a match for anyone

bluemc1 said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Samir Nasri
Silva
Navas
Aguero.

keeping the ball and playing with speed on the counter attack is crucial.

would be more than happy with that side but feel he will go with 2 up top

He won't go with 2 up top. He ALWAYS went 4-2-3-1 against Barca and he will here. You'll all slate me for this, but I'd Play Jimmy at left back above Clichy and Kolarov. Callum Mcmanaman gave Clichy the most brutal run around I've ever seen. Hate to think what Robben would do to him. Trust me ;)

hallstreetblue said:
bluemc1 said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Samir Nasri
Silva
Navas
Aguero.

keeping the ball and playing with speed on the counter attack is crucial.

would be more than happy with that side but feel he will go with 2 up top

He won't go with 2 up top. He ALWAYS went 4-2-3-1 against Barca and he will here. You'll all slate me for this, but I'd Play Jimmy at left back above Clichy and Kolarov. Callum Mcmanaman gave Clichy the most brutal run around I've ever seen. Hate to think what Robben would do to him. Trust me ;)

Was that with Malaga though, he didn't have the strikers there like he does at City.

Why go defensive at home? We need firepower and if anything our attack is our biggest strength, us playing just one striker will give Bayern confidence.

If we get our pressing game right we don't need to go with defensive players.

Assuming Silva isn't fit to start then I'd go with.....

............................Hart...........................
....Zab..........Vince...........Nasty..........Clichy..
...................Yaya...........Fern....................
.......Navas............Jovetic..........Nasri...........
...........................Sergio...........................

It will be nice not to loose this one. If we win we could start thinking about succesufully completing group phase.
Bayern has a lot of confidence, our defense need to be very tight.

birchwoodgingerste said:
play a midfield of nasri silva fernandino yaya with jovetic and aguero up front

Finally, i told that yesterday. Midfield should be:
SILVA - YAYA - FERNANDINHO - NASRI.
You should takle Bayerns possession with possession.
Bayerns possession in Bundesliga since Guardiola is ( 70 % )

----------------Hart------------------
Zaba-----Kompany----Nasty------Clichy
----------Fernan---Yaya--------------
Navas---------Silva--------------Nasri
---------------Kun-------------------

bayern are even more arrogant than yooonitd from rumennige all the way down to their fans , they try to buy their league every season , and try to come across as some perfect business model . They are long overdue a good hiding from us , give rummenigge another reason to go whinging to platini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.