Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikeegrini said:
jared said:
If the results from Cardiff and villa away are anything to go by, it's time to go radically conservative. Play all our defenders in a 1-4-2-2-1. 4 CBs with kompany just behind as sweeper , clichy and Zab as wingbacks, yaya and Fernandhino as screens in midfield and aguero alone in front to waste time in their half.

Forget the win, we would get butt raped if we played like we did yesterday. Imagine shipping 3 goals to a shite team without their only good forwards, Agbonlahor and Benteke. A team with ribery, robbed is gonna absolutely destroy us at their turf. Time to man up and go for a 0-0 draw

How the fuck do you do that?

One of the most depressing posts I've read in a while.
When teams are set up to get a 0-0 draw they tend to loose awfully. Esp if they concede an early goal. So the team vs plen esp I'll play beast instead of edin.

These cunts are the rags of europe.

Hardly anyone ever really gets right in their faces and mithers them to fucking death.

We need 11 men giving it 200% and pestering, harassing and swarming all over them for 90 minutes. Play it like its the CL final. Balls out committment, graft and concentration.

They wont like that. They aren't used to facing it.

We play to our full potential and get the rub of the green and we can beat anyone.

I won't be surprised if we beat em n my prediction is 3_1,n the reason I'm confident is not pelle,its typical city of this season,poor one day and world class another

We'll have a strong side out, other than Badstuber, Martinez and Thiago Alcantara everyone is fit. Martinez is the biggest loss but with the stength in depth we have we can cope with that.
This game could go either way but with these players we can beat anyone if we are on form.

Bayern (probable) :

Neuer

Rafinha
Boateng
Dante
Alaba

Lahm
Robben (Kroos)
Müller
Schweinsteiger
Ribery

Mandzukic

bench :

Starke
van Buyten
Shaqiri
Kirchhoff
Kroos (Robben)
Götze
Pizarro

Stoned Rose said:
These ***** are the rags of europe.

Hardly anyone ever really gets right in their faces and mithers them to fucking death.

We need 11 men giving it 200% and pestering, harassing and swarming all over them for 90 minutes. Play it like its the CL final. Balls out committment, graft and concentration.

They wont like that. They aren't used to facing it.

We play to our full potential and get the rub of the green and we can beat anyone.
They are indeed the rags of Europe, run by a hypocritical President (Hoeness) who has been charged with tax evasion. Hoeness loves nothing more than attacking City for alleged breaches of FFP, while at the same time having his personal snout in the trough and snorting like crazy.

It would personally give me enormous pleasure if we took them down a peg or two. Come on City give it to them!

bayern blade said:
We'll have a strong side out, other than Badstuber, Martinez and Thiago Alcantara everyone is fit. Martinez is the biggest loss but with the stength in depth we have we can cope with that.
This game could go either way but with these players we can beat anyone if we are on form.

Bayern (probable) :

Neuer

Rafinha
Boateng
Dante
Alaba

Lahm
Robben (Kroos)
Müller
Schweinsteiger
Ribery

Mandzukic

bench :

Starke
van Buyten
Shaqiri
Kirchhoff
Kroos (Robben)
Götze
Pizarro

fair shout, it will be the battle in the middle that will sort this game out. this game can go either way

When will they announce the referee? I've Googled but can't find any info. Hopefully not one of the bent bastids like Viktor Kassai (who denied us 2 penalties in Munich a couple of years ago that could have changed our Champions League destiny) or Peter Rasmussen.

What do you think Pellegrini does?

Try to play an open match - or sit back and try to counter like in the first half in the Audi Cup?

Easy.
If our defence is solid we have very high chances to win.
If it is not, and our attacking midfielders (mainly Yaya, Silva) have to play deep, leaving the City typical gap between midfield and forwards, and the forwards have to fend for themselves, then we are doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.