Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
These cunts are the rags of europe.

Hardly anyone ever really gets right in their faces and mithers them to fucking death.

We need 11 men giving it 200% and pestering, harassing and swarming all over them for 90 minutes. Play it like its the CL final. Balls out committment, graft and concentration.

They wont like that. They aren't used to facing it.

We play to our full potential and get the rub of the green and we can beat anyone.

Bang on, a Bavarian guy in our Garching office said exactly the same at the Audi Cup....hates Bayern with a passion as they are "Just like Manchester United"

It may have been a friendly and a forgone conclusion in a pre-season tournament with a German car manufacturer sponsor and German officials but in patches we put the shits right up them!

Game On!

Ducado said:
A draw would not be a bad result, a win would be fantastic (I know state the obvious) Bayern would be happy with a point, it's their toughest game of the group
Yes I'd agree with that, we will hopefully win our home games and I expect us to win in Pilsen and get at least a point in Moscow. Therefore I'd be happy with a point on Weds, we could even afford a defeat as long as we don't slip up elsewhere.lt's difficult to predict tbh, could go either way.

Bluemanc100 said:
Stoned Rose said:
These ***** are the rags of europe.

Hardly anyone ever really gets right in their faces and mithers them to fucking death.

We need 11 men giving it 200% and pestering, harassing and swarming all over them for 90 minutes. Play it like its the CL final. Balls out committment, graft and concentration.

They wont like that. They aren't used to facing it.

We play to our full potential and get the rub of the green and we can beat anyone.

Bang on, a Bavarian guy in our Garching office said exactly the same at the Audi Cup....hates Bayern with a passion as they are "Just like Manchester United"

It may have been a friendly and a forgone conclusion in a pre-season tournament with a German car manufacturer sponsor and German officials but in patches we put the shits right up them!

Game On!

We are just like Man Utd in that we win things, success brings out the haters, especially if they support Giesing :-) Frankly I couldn't care less about cheap jibes, on the contrary I'd be worried if they stopped as presumably the titles would have stopped too.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Samir Nasri
Silva
Navas
Aguero.

keeping the ball and playing with speed on the counter attack is crucial.
So I have our team broken into 3 groups of players: Creative, Movement, and Stability/Role.
Creative Players: These are the players who's movement, touch and vision can help unlock defenses: (5) Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Yaya, Jovetic.
Movement Players: These guys use their speed, power, movement or decision making to aid the creative players in unlocking defenses: (6) Navas, Micah, Zaba, Kolarov, Kompany and Negredo
Stability/Role: (8) Dihno, Milner, Rodwell, Dzeko, Lescott, Garcia, Clichy, Nastasic.
It is best to start all 5 creative players if we want to win most of our games. But at worst we must have 3 on the pitch at all times to be near our best. The movement Players help ease the creative players work. So the more of them the better. Kompany starts quick counters, Navas speed requires constant attention, Micah and Zaba our 2 of the top 5 overlapping FBs, Kolarov does well here too. ANd Negredo's energy and movement up top is very good.
The Stability players should never outnumber the creative players. And at most we can't afford to start more than 3 of these guys. But we should always gun for 1 or 2, depending on other considerations.

looking at your team, we have 3 Role players (Nastasic, Dihno, Clichy) 4 creative (Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Aguero) and 3 Movement (Komps, Zaba, Navas). This is a good team.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Samir Nasri
Silva
Navas
Aguero.

keeping the ball and playing with speed on the counter attack is crucial.

would be more than happy with that side but feel he will go with 2 up top

We need to keep our fluid passing game but we need bullies for this, that's why for me we have to pick Negredo and Richards.

Negredo to give the Bayern back two-four a night to forget and Richards to give Ribery a hard time, Zabaleta for me - whilst being the better defender in my opinion - is too much of a risk from the pace point of view.

We need to raise our United performance if we want to beat Bayern though, this lot a on a different level to everyone else at the moment.

In the United game we were pretty clinical, so I just hope the strikers and creators on on top of their game.

Yaya and Vinny need to be a pair of tanks and Fernandinho needs to be on top of his game as well.

sam-caddick said:
We need to keep our fluid passing game but we need bullies for this, that's why for me we have to pick Negredo and Richards.

Negredo to give the Bayern back two-four a night to forget and Richards to give Ribery a hard time, Zabaleta for me - whilst being the better defender in my opinion - is too much of a risk from the pace point of view.

We need to raise our United performance if we want to beat Bayern though, this lot a on a different level to everyone else at the moment.

In the United game we were pretty clinical, so I just hope the strikers and creators on on top of their game.

Yaya and Vinny need to be a pair of tanks and Fernandinho needs to be on top of his game as well.
Agree with every word.

Hart
Micah
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Fernandihno
Yaya
Nasri
Navas
Aguero
Negredo

That is the team I'd go with. Excpt, if Silva is fully in shape, I could sub him in for Navas to start. But more likely than not, go with this and we should win at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.