Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predicted on Bluemoon a 4-1 drubbing on the morning that we played the rags, I go for the same score on Wednesday - remember this.

davelyncooper said:
I predicted on Bluemoon a 4-1 drubbing on the morning that we played the rags, I go for the same score on Wednesday - remember this.

This would be bloody lovely.

We'll have to pick ourselves up quickly after the villa game. They'll be coming to us with a point to prove.

Muller, Gotze, Ribbery and Robben will be causing us all sorts of problems.

paphos-mcfc said:
We'll have to pick ourselves up quickly after the villa game. They'll be coming to us with a point to prove.

Don't think Götze will start though, but you're bang on.

hallstreetblue said:
paphos-mcfc said:

Don't think Götze will start though, but you're bang on.
He probably won't. Just came off the back of an injury and CL is no time to tinker.

vintiz said:
Zlatan said:
Marvin said:
Any sign that Guardiola has changed the way Bayern play? Is Robben on form? He was a huge player for them in the European games I saw last 2 seasons.

I'd take a point right now, For me it's Bayern top and City fighting for 2nd with CSKA, but if we core first against Bayern we could beat them. Bit annoying that we play them so early in the Group. Would be better to play them on Matchday 5 or 6 when they'd be resting players.

Guardiola have changed their game a bit they play more like Barcelona with possession. Before that they played more like Manchester united with wingers. In the begining Bayern had problems how to score goals. But eventually they start wining easily. Not because of Guardiola but because they are 2 class above all beside BVB in Bundes liga.
CSKA in funny to compare to Bayern. Bayern is twice as good in important games than in Bundesliga , because they can rest who ever they want for how long they want. One point against Bayern would be great. Important thing is to win and at least draw one against CSKA. They are not as good as City. City really has this year great chance to go thru the group. After that everything is possible. :)
Thanks for all that info zalatan :)

And deffo. After the group everything is certainly possible !

You are welcome

Just looked at the bookmakers odds for the game. City are certainly heavy underdogs for the game. But you never know. If City play at their best they can put Bayern off their game.

By the way I really hope the crowd becomes the 12th player. We are going to need every bit of help we can get!

Puppet Master Silva said:
Zlatan said:
Marvin said:
Leverkusen were very poor against Utd and they re just behind Dortmund and Bayern. However it wasn't long ag that Dortmund won the Double I Germany but flopped in Europe s perhaps Leverkusen are just not confident yet in Europe.

I will gladly answer you that. I watch german league a lot.
BVB won that year and in next years Bayern will win in 8 out of 10 years. BVB has a great team but their problem is that their subs are not equaliy as good. Their weakest position is a striker and they even menaged to lose him. Bayerns double WIN. ( Lewandowski in this JAN. )But they at least gave a fight they turn down 30 mil eur offer for a player under 1 year conntract.
BVB maneged to win that year because everything was on their side. The only way they can really be a threat to Bayern is to buy 4,5 good players after they lose Lewandowski. Which they will not do. ( knowing their clubs politics to rearlly buy expensive player ). I think they dont even have 1 player who is over 80.000 EUR a week.
Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke 04 are half point worse than BVB and can maximum challenge BVB, Bayern no chance. And those 2 teams dont have a funds to buy quality players which only beside Bayern BVB have.
as Leverkusen dont have a confidence in europe. They can have as much confidence they wont. they have very little really quality players. Potential of every player there is used in maximum way possible. If they play with liverpool , tottenham or last years arsenal they would of won 1 in 4 games.

Don't Schalke have Draxler, Kevin Prince Boeteng, Papodopolous, Farfan, Huntelaar, Howedes etc. All very good players with International and European experience. I'd hardly say they didn't have the funds to buy players, obviously they're not mega rich though.

Shalke 04 have 8 points from 7 games this season. They are not near Manchester city. Liverpool, Tottenham are much better than Schalke 04.
Soldado, Lamela, Suarez, Sturidge are TWICE the player Huntelaar ever was and he is growing old ( 30 y old ).
Papadopoulos didint play this year.
Howedes :) come on !!
Farfan and Draxler are GOOD PLAYERS. ( but the dont have anybody near as good to replace them ).
The kea to Shalke 04 is BOATENG. whene he came they start to look as a team before that they where funny. Hunteelar was injured all the time so they have to play all bundesliga and champions league matches with just one striker SZALAI. Who is much worse than Santa cruz. So you see how big roster Schalke and Bayer have. Liverpool and Tottenham would much more deserve CL. I would say 5 clubs from PL and 3 clubs from Bundesliga. If there wasnt for Bayern ( and his results ) they would not have CL., at least one of them for sure. Bayer have even slightly worse roster just 133.000.000 EUR worth. Tottenham is 313.000.000 EUR Liverpool is 288.000.000. In this case price really tells you the true.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:42 am --<br /><br />
babua_blue said:
Zlatan said:
Marvin said:
Leverkusen were very poor against Utd and they re just behind Dortmund and Bayern. However it wasn't long ag that Dortmund won the Double I Germany but flopped in Europe s perhaps Leverkusen are just not confident yet in Europe.

I will gladly answer you that. I watch german league a lot.
BVB won that year and in next years Bayern will win in 8 out of 10 years. BVB has a great team but their problem is that their subs are not equaliy as good. Their weakest position is a striker and they even menaged to lose him. Bayerns double WIN. ( Lewandowski in this JAN. )But they at least gave a fight they turn down 30 mil eur offer for a player under 1 year conntract.
BVB maneged to win that year because everything was on their side. The only way they can really be a threat to Bayern is to buy 4,5 good players after they lose Lewandowski. Which they will not do. ( knowing their clubs politics to rearlly buy expensive player ). I think they dont even have 1 player who is over 80.000 EUR a week.
Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke 04 are half point worse than BVB and can maximum challenge BVB, Bayern no chance. And those 2 teams dont have a funds to buy quality players which only beside Bayern BVB have.
as Leverkusen dont have a confidence in europe. They can have as much confidence they wont. they have very little really quality players. Potential of every player there is used in maximum way possible. If they play with liverpool , tottenham or last years arsenal they would of won 1 in 4 games.
with all due respect to u and ur analysis...that was a hell lot of shit..NOM...

of course than you make an analysis so others can compare the 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.