Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan said:
Jumanji said:
Zlatan said:
It is so clear right now that nobody besides Pelle knows who will start :). Are others are speculating. I dont have a clue who will he play and based on what arguments, because none of the two is much better. But i would like to see Dzeko against Bayern I am sure in one thing that DZEKO WILL GIVE HIS 100 % THIS GAME.
As a professional, he should give 100% every game but he is lazy.

I'm not keen on Dzeko playing against Bayern. Last time around, he couldn't hold up the ball worth a shite, constantly broke down moves, and was dispossessed with ease from Bayern's high pressure.

That and he had the audacity to moan & slam his boots when he got subbed off despite being so poor.

Just because he was poor in last games with Bayern, he will want even more to prove him self. So i am at least 70%-75% he will me the maschine if he starts the game and he will connect good to Aguero you should not be to worry about that, They all connect well to him, It is not hard to connect well with a world class player. :)
Not convinced. His desire won't cure his first touch and help us keep the ball amidst high pressure.

That said, I won't get into a Dzeko argument with a Bosnian so I'll just wait for Wednesday to see who plays.

Jumanji said:
Zlatan said:
Jumanji said:
As a professional, he should give 100% every game but he is lazy.

I'm not keen on Dzeko playing against Bayern. Last time around, he couldn't hold up the ball worth a shite, constantly broke down moves, and was dispossessed with ease from Bayern's high pressure.

That and he had the audacity to moan & slam his boots when he got subbed off despite being so poor.

Just because he was poor in last games with Bayern, he will want even more to prove him self. So i am at least 70%-75% he will me the maschine if he starts the game and he will connect good to Aguero you should not be to worry about that, They all connect well to him, It is not hard to connect well with a world class player. :)
Not convinced. His desire won't cure his first touch and help us keep the ball amidst high pressure.

That said, I won't get into a Dzeko argument with a Bosnian so I'll just wait for Wednesday to see who plays.

But what if Dzeko starts and played great game and scores at least one. Whould you admit you were wrong, Dzekos first touch is not worse or better to the one of Mandzukic. Dzeko is better finisher and Mandza can run a lot more and track a lot back. It is just Bayern use him in different way so his not so good touch is not so appearant. Just watch the game and u will see.

Just a heads up to the Dzeko fans, please lets not turn this thread into an argument about him, or even a debate that's not what this thread is for

Back on topic please

my team

Zab - Nasty - Kompany - Kolarov

Fernandinho - Yaya

Navas - Aguero - Nasri

Negredo

We need to go all out attack if we stand a chance

It might just be the Monday morning blues, but I'd be quite happy just to come out of this match without any injuries. I can't see us getting much else from the game.

Gelsons Dad said:
It might just be the Monday morning blues, but I'd be quite happy just to come out of this match without any injuries. I can't see us getting much else from the game.

Maybe if CIty gives his 110% and score an early goal. AND play the whole game with HIGH TEMPO. Than it can be a draw or almost a win. But the problem is in Bayern team you all can say 9 or 10 of 11 who will start and you will all know the formation. But in Manchester city is so much open. So if mr. Pelle chose the right players with the right formation for them than it can happen.

This game would be bigger than Manchester City VS Real Madrid. it will be HUGEEEEE.
Are you people aware of that ? Bayern in currently number 1 in world, Real ( playing bad ), Barca ( to dependent on one player ) are not so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.