Bayern Munich - pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumanji said:
mammutly said:
I would not be at all surprised to see Navas start tomorrow.
I, on the other hand, would be very surprised if he starts tomorrow.
I would be surprised if anyone even turned up tomorrow. Well apart from mammutly.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Hart
Micah (Zab struggled v Ribery in pre season)
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Nasri
Navas
Agüero
Dzeko (got a good champions league record)

+1

ZZmaestro said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Hart
Micah (Zab struggled v Ribery in pre season)
Kompany
Nastasic
Clichy
Yaya
Fernandinho
Nasri
Navas
Agüero
Dzeko (got a good champions league record)

Micah would struggle even more than Zabs against Riberry.
I agree with Clichy over Aleks, safer in defense, but this means being toothless from the left when in attacking position.

Dzeko over Negredo : no way, I want him at the 70th mark when the hard work of Sergio and Negredo has paid off, tiering Munich's defense.

Anyway, I think we are in for a historical result out there, I don't know, just have a verry good feeling about it :-)

i agree 100 %. Lets put Negredo in in the 70 - 75 minut after Aguero and Dzeko tired their defense. I think he will have easiest way to score that way against tired legs. And i am sure he will be fully motivated. Not an bad idea.
I would put SIlva before Navas all the time. Everything else is GREAT.
If you want to out run Bayern you need TWO GREAT WINGERS and even than it is big IF. Just with one winger Navas it will not work. Better is to attack them with possession game ( Silva, Nasri ).

mammutly said:
davymcfc said:
Jumanji said:
I would be surprised if anyone even turned up tomorrow. Well apart from mammutly.

I'm not going now you've said that.

Anyone which can go and end up not going will be really sory. ( besides they will watch it on the TV anyway ). You have to know that there are milions who would love to watch that game live.
and you 60000 or so are the lucky ones.

davymcfc said:
Jumanji said:
mammutly said:
I would not be at all surprised to see Navas start tomorrow.

imagine how pissed he's going to be at Fernandinho's performance, like he was invisible out there

teddykgb said:
davymcfc said:
Jumanji said:

imagine how pissed he's going to be at Fernandinho's performance, like he was invisible out there

If we win tomorrow, I will be delighted and if Fernandinho has a great game in the process, I'll also be delighted.

mammutly said:
teddykgb said:
davymcfc said:

If we win tomorrow, I will be delighted and if Fernandinho has a great game in the process, I'll also be delighted.
I can categorically tell you that's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.